PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk

Conrad Hensley
03-11-2011, 11:31 PM
There's a plugin for Tapatalk which allows iPhone and Android users to view your forum with the Tapatalk app on their phone.

I don't know if you have to pay for the plugin or not - but I know it works with vBulletin.

Lyle could you look into installing the Tapatalk plugin?

Thank you so much

Conrad

Kenny537
03-11-2011, 11:33 PM
How is Taptalk better than using your browser on your phone?

Conrad Hensley
03-11-2011, 11:36 PM

Try it.. it's WAAAAAY better.

It remembers your logins and simplifies the forum drastically making it much easier to work with.

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com

It's in the top ten most downloaded apps so - it must be doing something right.

Conrad Hensley
03-11-2011, 11:37 PM
Awww, snap.

Tapatalk plugin is free for forum owners.

lylemcd
03-12-2011, 07:15 AM
Try it.. it's WAAAAAY better.

It remembers your logins and simplifies the forum drastically making it much easier to work with.

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com

It's in the top ten most downloaded apps so - it must be doing something right.

I have never had a browser that didn't keep my logins.

Arbish
03-30-2011, 04:23 PM
Tapatalk is the best forum app for phones, Makes forum browsing searching and posting super easy, Easier to keep track of threads your participating.

Conrad Hensley
05-26-2011, 09:43 PM
I have never had a browser that didn't keep my logins.

Really? A mobile browser that remembers your logins? AND remembers only the forums you are interested in AND only remembers the sub forums you favorite, AND remembers your position (page, post) in any given thread

I could go on.. but seriously the plugin is FREE for forum owners.. that's you Lyle. Why wouldn't you?

lylemcd
05-27-2011, 07:13 AM
I've never used a mobile browser. I leave the house explicitly to get away from the computer because I'm not that addicted.

Waldz
03-03-2012, 02:22 PM
Bump would love this

SweeTLemonS
03-04-2012, 08:58 PM
I've never used a mobile browser. I leave the house explicitly to get away from the computer because I'm not that addicted.

Seriously, this. Do something else more productive with your life, in my opinion.

RedBull
03-07-2012, 11:12 PM

Not trying to add any fuel to the fire, but tapatalk is awesome. Viewing the forums on a cellphone with the browser is nowhere near as good. It's really a convenience thing for those who log on to forums on the go when they do not have access to a computer. It basically reformats to fit perfectly inside of cell screen, has auto log in, makes it much more legible to read on cell, is quicker, and just makes using forums on cell almost the same as having a computer if not the same. If your not on the go and only use computers no big deal, but if you travel and like to follow forums it can't be beat. It's awesome and really is an added and very useful feature to members. It's free and adds value I believe to any forum that supports it.

Thanks,

Redbull

lylemcd
03-08-2012, 07:56 AM
Fantastic, feel free to start your own forum and add it then.

jesse
03-09-2012, 09:24 PM
Post removed by moderator.

Waldz
03-10-2012, 02:03 AM
original post deleted by moderator

A generic line at the bottom of a post sparks that much rage in you? Maybe its time to re-consider your priorities.