BodyRecomposition Support Forums

BodyRecomposition Support Forums (http://forums.lylemcdonald.com//index.php)
-   The Protein Book (http://forums.lylemcdonald.com//forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   cardio empty stomach (http://forums.lylemcdonald.com//showthread.php?t=21326)

gilmarpersonal 12-28-2012 06:47 AM

cardio empty stomach
 
hello Lyle
what do you think about cardio empty stomach to fat loss and should i use some supplement before?
thank you

Primalkid 12-28-2012 10:29 AM

Check the threads. General Training questions and UD2.0 would be good starting places.

jayfrog 12-31-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gilmarpersonal (Post 202321)
hello Lyle
what do you think about cardio empty stomach to fat loss and should i use some supplement before?
thank you

OF course i'ts a great thing, Direct Fat burn and you can double the effect
with the following stack and even triple it with HITT

Ephedrine +caffeine
Green Tea extract
Cayenne pepper

amir85 12-31-2012 09:46 PM

Always check the main site first:
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...t-loss-qa.html

rickbarbosi 01-01-2013 04:00 PM

i use bcaa more eca stack

rickbarbosi 01-03-2013 09:17 AM

can i use glutamine peptide before cardio to raise gh and burn more fat?
thanks

jayfrog 01-04-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickbarbosi (Post 202721)
can i use glutamine peptide before cardio to raise gh and burn more fat?
thanks

Of course you can

AmbassadorW0lfe 01-04-2013 11:31 AM

Yeah, most of the information in this thread is flat wrong (with the exception of Primalkid's contribution).

Fasted cardio & supplementation is covered extensively on the forum as well as in the "Stubborn Fat Solution." If you wish to search the forums, please use advanced google search.

Glutamine supplementation is also covered on the mainsite as well as in the forums. It's also covered in the Protein Book and UD2.0.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayfrog (Post 202549)
OF course i'ts a great thing, Direct Fat burn and you can double the effect
with the following stack and even triple it with HITT

Ephedrine +caffeine
Green Tea extract
Cayenne pepper

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayfrog (Post 202823)
Of course you can

And this is just wrong too. Please search and learn before you post.

TroubleMan 01-14-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gilmarpersonal (Post 202321)
hello Lyle
what do you think about cardio empty stomach to fat loss and should i use some supplement before?
thank you

I like google's search fuction of this forum, rather than the native one:
http://www.google.com/search?as_q=ca...pe=&as_rights=

Also, check the articles on the main site:
http://www.google.com/search?as_q=ca...pe=&as_rights=

jayfrog 01-18-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmbassadorW0lfe (Post 202832)




And this is just wrong too. Please search and learn before you post.

I know it's wrong, Dont ask :rolleyes:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.