BodyRecomposition Support Forums

BodyRecomposition Support Forums (http://forums.lylemcdonald.com//index.php)
-   The Protein Book (http://forums.lylemcdonald.com//forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Protein Bodybuilders (http://forums.lylemcdonald.com//showthread.php?t=21997)

guimaraes.gerson 03-03-2013 01:32 PM

Protein Bodybuilders
 
Hello Dr Mcdonald
I'm a bodybuilder my weight is 260 pounds
i eat 3gr protein per kilo do you think 4gr per kilo would be better??

i read in your book bcaa and glutamine not is necessary with this amount of protein per kilo...but what are supplements you think is optimal to a professional bodybuilder?
thank

Brazilianuts 03-03-2013 01:39 PM

are you sure you're a bodybuilder? :D

why would you think you NEED glutamine or BCAAs?
if you're a juicer: yes, more protein could be consumed (2g/lb or 4.4g/kg is what's in the protein book if I remember correctly)

lylemcd 03-03-2013 02:25 PM

For a professional bodybuilder?

Drugs and lots of them.

Because that's what they use.

Primalkid 03-03-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guimaraes.gerson (Post 210144)
Hello Dr Mcdonald
I'm a bodybuilder my weight is 260 pounds
i eat 3gr protein per kilo do you think 4gr per kilo would be better??

i read in your book bcaa and glutamine not is necessary with this amount of protein per kilo...but what are supplements you think is optimal to a professional bodybuilder?
thank

Seeing how this is posted in the Protein Book forum, I assume you own the book. Guess what, Lyle states what optimal protein intakes are. So go read it again.

jayfrog 03-03-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lylemcd (Post 210149)
For a professional bodybuilder?

Drugs and lots of them.

Because that's what they use.

Are you a Doctor?

lylemcd 03-03-2013 05:55 PM

Not that I'm aware of. Why?

jayfrog 03-03-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lylemcd (Post 210168)
Not that I'm aware of. Why?

Well this weirdo, that have 2 acounts starts always as:

Hello Dr Mcdonald..

Although i',m not sure if in this case Dr= Dear or Doctor

lylemcd 03-03-2013 07:53 PM

For some reason there are people who seem to think I'm a doctor even though I have never even attempted to claim such. No clue why.

Primalkid 03-03-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lylemcd (Post 210177)
For some reason there are people who seem to think I'm a doctor even though I have never even attempted to claim such. No clue why.

Perhaps they assume intelligence is degree related.

lylemcd 03-03-2013 09:25 PM

Years ago I even addressed it in the now defunct newsletter. I think at some point someone was claiming that I was (or that I had claimed such).

I dunno.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.