BodyRecomposition Support Forums

BodyRecomposition Support Forums (http://forums.lylemcdonald.com//index.php)
-   Articles on the Main Site (http://forums.lylemcdonald.com//forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Women, Training and Fat Loss -Book Teaser (http://forums.lylemcdonald.com//showthread.php?t=30618)

lylemcd 05-27-2015 07:25 AM

Women, Training and Fat Loss -Book Teaser
 

sunnybreezylife 05-27-2015 09:36 AM

Yay! This is exciting.

Merch 05-27-2015 11:48 AM

P4 Chapter 1:
As I wrote in my Stubborn Fat Solution, the approaches that often work just fine for men (who only have to deal with abdominal fat) often [fail] utterly for women.

P11 Chapter 1:
I the past I’ve stated that “Women are screwed” and while blunt, this is not far off.

InsertCleverNameHere 05-27-2015 01:20 PM

Are those the only typos you caught, Merch? There were a whole bunch when I read it, but it's not so bad that it's unreadable.

Back on topic: this is really exciting. This seems to me like the biggest thing ever, and I'm not even a woman! Unfortunately, the women in my life are fad chasers who don't like taking the simple (but difficult) route.

squat 05-27-2015 02:11 PM

Women are always imagining new origins for their problems. Hopefully your book will finally show them that being a woman is the problem.

lylemcd 05-27-2015 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merch (Post 278858)
P4 Chapter 1:
As I wrote in my Stubborn Fat Solution, the approaches that often work just fine for men (who only have to deal with abdominal fat) often [fail] utterly for women.

P11 Chapter 1:
I the past I’ve stated that “Women are screwed” and while blunt, this is not far off.

I AM STILL EDITING. Seriously.

lylemcd 05-27-2015 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InsertCleverNameHere (Post 278864)
Are those the only typos you caught, Merch? There were a whole bunch when I read it, but it's not so bad that it's unreadable.

Back on topic: this is really exciting. This seems to me like the biggest thing ever, and I'm not even a woman! Unfortunately, the women in my life are fad chasers who don't like taking the simple (but difficult) route.

Hi what does EDITING mean to you? Any of you. Christ.

lylemcd 05-27-2015 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunnybreezylife (Post 278853)
Yay! This is exciting.

So let me get this straight, lady. You come in here and blow kisses at me and then go into the comments of the piece and whine about how I'm mean and too honest and that Leigh Peele (who is an idiot) and Layne Norton (who is a liar) are nicer and all that crap. Christ, schizophrenic much. Hope you got my responses but make up your mind you two-faced little hypocrite.

sunnybreezylife 05-27-2015 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lylemcd (Post 278881)
So let me get this straight, lady. You come in here and blow kisses at me and then go into the comments of the piece and whine about how I'm mean and too honest and that Leigh Peele (who is an idiot) and Layne Norton (who is a liar) are nicer and all that crap. Christ, schizophrenic much. Hope you got my responses but make up your mind you two-faced little hypocrite.

You ARE mean, Lyle. I made a simple comment of thanks and you went off on me. I replied to expand on what I meant. Calm down, and please don't call me names.

Taste Of Fire 05-28-2015 04:37 AM

I know the target of the book is women, but will it also be a good read for men? May be some protocols, studies, conclusions, applications, etc. Does the book add some value for men compared to the books allready out there?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.