BodyRecomposition Support Forums

BodyRecomposition Support Forums (http://forums.lylemcdonald.com//index.php)
-   Rapid Fat Loss Handbook (http://forums.lylemcdonald.com//forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   PSMF and SARMS Ostarine and Cardarine (http://forums.lylemcdonald.com//showthread.php?t=33278)

DKLondon 05-09-2017 10:17 AM

PSMF and SARMS Ostarine and Cardarine
 
Hi there,

I was wondering what anyone's thoughts were on using Sarms like Ostarine and Cardarine (know it's not really a SARM) while on the PSMF diet?

Since Ostarine prevents muscle loss and promotes fat loss, and Cardarine will make your body burn your fat stores for energy over fat in your diet and prevents muscle loss...

And at the same time both will give you much more endurance in the gym, would these allow you to do more weight exercise while on PSMF without losing more muscle? And without putting on weight?

And therefore help you lose more body fat then just the diet while keeping more muscle?

Or is this just too much to ask of your body? Could it still spike your cortisol up and make you put on fat instead of losing fat?

Any thoughts welcome!

w1cked 05-10-2017 02:15 PM

use drugs that actually work (anabolic steroids, gh, t3). baby-mild doses of those will give you better results than lgd/ostarine/cardarine/gw/whatever.

DKLondon 05-12-2017 05:02 AM

I'm sure it will,

But the side effects are very scary and very serious!

I'm sure they can be quite dangerous even in small doses?

Totentanz 05-12-2017 06:18 AM

Considering dbol and similar have been used for decades? The sides are very well known. SARMS on the other hand haven't been in widespread use for nearly as long as something like dbol.

Unless you have a pre-existing liver condition or something like that, small doses of dianabol will not kill you. Also, the idea that the risk of using steroids like dbol are considerably worse than the risks of using SARMS is not totally accurate.

In general, any legal alternatives to well known steroids will either be worthless or more hazardous to your health than steroids that have been used for decades and are quite well understood.

w1cked 05-12-2017 02:40 PM

Yes, very scary. Anyone who has used steroids died. 100% true.

Aussiepopeye 03-04-2018 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DKLondon (Post 302253)
Hi there,

I was wondering what anyone's thoughts were on using Sarms like Ostarine and Cardarine (know it's not really a SARM) while on the PSMF diet?

Since Ostarine prevents muscle loss and promotes fat loss, and Cardarine will make your body burn your fat stores for energy over fat in your diet and prevents muscle loss...

And at the same time both will give you much more endurance in the gym, would these allow you to do more weight exercise while on PSMF without losing more muscle? And without putting on weight?

And therefore help you lose more body fat then just the diet while keeping more muscle?

Or is this just too much to ask of your body? Could it still spike your cortisol up and make you put on fat instead of losing fat?

Any thoughts welcome!


They are totally fine to take. Watch Dylan Gemelli from isarms talk about dosing on you tube. You just have to be careful where you purchase from as the majority are just pro hormones and not the real deal.

zLeeKo 03-04-2018 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussiepopeye (Post 309951)
They are totally fine to take. Watch Dylan Gemelli from isarms talk about dosing on you tube. You just have to be careful where you purchase from as the majority are just pro hormones and not the real deal.

1. Don't necromance threads
2. Dylan Gemelli is snake oil salesman
3. If you believe that moron, you're not better than him

Conclusion: you're complete moron.

w1cked 03-04-2018 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zLeeKo (Post 309952)
1. Don't necromance threads
2. Dylan Gemelli is snake oil salesman
3. If you believe that moron, you're not better than him

Conclusion: you're complete moron.

X3


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.