View Single Post
Unread 05-17-2016, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rykertest View Post
My schedule is quite full (75+ hours a week of work) so 2 hours a day of cardio is most likely not going to happen. I work out every third day at my job that has a gym but my diet is where I have the most freedom to work, and if I'm honest, where I need to focus my energies. I've never been a soda drinker or candy eater, breads and pasta own me. lol I notice my stomach feels better and I lose weight when I keep the carbs in check, but not so low that I'm doing Keto which messes me up digestively but thats for another thread.

The thing that concerns me about RFL is that both my jobs are physical in nature, sometimes, very physical. I don't see RFL being very kind to me when I'm trying to bust my butt. If I sat at a desk all day then maybe it would be a better fit, but I don't know what Lyle would suggest with regards to a physical job and RFL. Maybe I'm worrying over nothing.
Since (surprisingly) no one seems to have said it I will.

Are you using a food scale to weigh your food?

Have to ask, because, per your post you have a lot more lean mass than I do, plus I'm older and female. I'm set at about 1400 for calories, 109 P, 45 F, and 140 C. Don't want to jinx myself here, but I've been losing weight. I do exercise, but I don't think I'm as active during the day as you seem to be.

I use a digital food scale.