View Single Post
Unread 07-25-2017, 10:22 PM

Question UD2 mass gain variant + specialization

I know this thread is ancient but it's the only one I could find that addresses the idea of incorporating specialization into UD2 mass gain variant.

I'm having trouble conceiving how I might go about formulating a specialization routine into ud2. Would I work it into both the tension and power workouts? Or just one or the other? How about volume? If anyone has done this or thought about it please share!

I know there are a lot more painless ways to go about bulking but ud2 and I are made for each other. I've done it for more that 3 months so I know what it is and what it takes.
I'm 6foot, 196 lbs at 8% the old tricks aren't working anymore and I need to move into specialization. It would be nice to make this work. Any suggestions/thoughts on how these two might be synthesized, other than the above posts which weren't extremely helpful?

"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
Socrates