View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2017, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Determinism View Post
Haha, probably the latter. Note that I could be wrong about your BF%. If it's lower, your target weight may as well be 160+ lbs.

Looking small (with clothes on anyway) is a problem for a lot of natural lifters. Without regard of the genetically gifted or lean, for most of us it's not very satisfactory. At least esthetically.
I'm not genetically gifted. That's for sure.

Not sure if this is any help but my legs are sticks. My calves are non-existent (despite my dad having monstrous ones) and my quads/upper legs are similar. There is no doubt I carry most of my fat in the midsection.

I'm also not terribly vascular. Even when I was a stick in high school I always wondered why I didn't have cool veins.

If you are correct in your estimations, I don't think my goal is realistic. With 12 weeks and 15-20 lbs to go that's 1.5 lbs of fat loss per week. Don't think that's going to happen. Right before I slowed up at the holidays, I was hitting < 1 lb per week and sometimes I'd have flat weeks. In short, the low hanging fruit has been plucked. My body is no doubt fighting me now and doesn't want to let go as much as it did in the Fall.

KY