View Single Post
Unread 06-24-2018, 05:40 PM

You're not wrong about the GOMAD stuff. Personally, I think that's pretty insane. I've done 1/2 gallon of whole milk several days and i usually drop to 1/3rd gallon pretty quickly just because the milk will not make you feel too good. I also always end up with a lot of extra fat too.

But point taken I'm at the point where I'm probably not eating quite enough to keep shooting up weights because I'm too fat and I want to not look fat.

Anyway, girl visiting from across the country is at my old beach this week so Im headed that way and i want to look good.

I'm going to give Extreme Rapid Fat Loss a quick go. I planned on starting tomrorow but i had some food i had to prep before it went bad and my mom gave me some food to take home when i visited this weekend so i may have to give it another day.

I did volume training so thats probably best. Okay Extreme Rapid Fat Loss starts Tuesday. That way I can do Depletion on Day 1 instead of Day 2. That was MISERABLE last time. No freaking way Jose.

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=23215

Thank you Lyle. This website is a game changer once you understand the mechanisms behind fat loss/muscle gain.

Spun my wheels for years prior to finding this site.