Here are my various goals, some of which are contradictory and many of which can't be pursued at the same time:
- cut further, get overall more skinny, and as close to a flat stomach as is sustainable long-term
- experiment with regular short fasts to see if it does offer any improvement in my diabetes. I'm still skeptical on that point but I confess to also being wildly curious. Would probably need to give it a solid 6 months to see any results.
- not be cold and hungry all the time
- walk a marathon
- improve overall fitness -- I don't drink the "Crossfit uber alles" functional fitness Kool-aid, but I'd like to be in good shape overall where I could drop in on a dance class or go to a trampoline park and participate fully and feel accomplished
- stop thinking about food so dang much. Have the energy and the mental bandwidth to improve in my career and pursue some of my hobbies (sewing and photography)
So yeah, no idea what I'm going to do. Haha.