View Single Post
Unread 01-02-2014, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEATMEOUTTAME View Post
GUESS WHO'S BACK IN THE MOTHA ****ING HOUSE WITH A FAT **** FOR YOUR MOTHA****** MOUTH

After a brutal winter I am back and im committed to getting the body of a Greek God.

I've really gotten a handle on my drinking finally. It took that married girl leaving me for some other dude and saying i was selfish and blah blah blah (tuned most of it out) for me to realize its time to make some changes.

Alcohol has always been a limiter when it comes to my body results so its nice to think it wont get in the way too much.

I'm having trouble eating enough so far. I've been trying to do stuff like eat lunch each day, add a few high calorie foods that aren't "clean", add some stuff like spaghettio's, waffles, hot pockets etc that are easy to make that add calories without a lot of hassle or massive amounts of fat.

Initial weigh in is 165 lbs and 19.5% bodyfat today but i got up at like 2 PM because i was on so many substances last night so that might be a little low.

When I was drinking 10-15 drinks a night it was always just a struggle to get enough protein, but now i have to worry about total calories too.

I want to bulk my face off for the next several months and then go on a cut that will make my head bleed.

STRAPPED DOWN MY BED. FEET COLD AND EYES RED.
I'M OUT MY HEAD. AM I ALIVE, AM I DEAD?
SUNKIST AND SUDAFED, GYROSCOPES AND INFRARED.
WON'T HELP, BRAIN DEAD.
CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT THEY SAID.
Great opening.... Stay classy, lol

My RFL Log
http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=21716

My new "Flexible" Diet Log (9/8/13)
http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=26761