View Single Post
Unread 07-31-2009, 08:12 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroAmerican1970 View Post
I just signed up to this board and may be a little late to this particular thread, but I found it interesting and just had a comment on it:

I lost a lot of weight several years ago and ever since I have been in great shape. The only area of my body that is resistant to anything is... big shock... my belly.

I've experimented with numerous tactics over the past couple years to work on this area - including more cardio; more weight training; various versions of a ketogenic diet, etc. I realize there is no such thing as spot training, but COME ON!!! How low does my bodyfat % need to get before the little bulge goes away? (I'm already at 10%). Ha.
Post a pic, I bet you're NOT at 10%.

Quote:
Ironically, one thing happens EVERY TIME I becoming serious about working on the belly again: I will spend a couple weeks inevitably on a very strict ketogenic diet - see my Ketostix turn a nice color during this time - see the scale drop a few pounds (and a couple BF%) - but strangly my stomach area won't BUDGE during these couple weeks. The little belly remains.
Wow, 2 whole weeks.

Quote:
Getting to the ironic part (which is something mentioned earlier in this thread): After a couple weeks of doing this and finally saying 'I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post. it' and spending an evening eating anything I want
WATCH TEH LANGUAGE. THERE IS A STICKY ON THIS VERY TOPIC AND I'M SICK OF HAVING TO POLICE YOU CHILDREN ABOUT THIS.