View Single Post
Unread 06-14-2013, 06:15 PM

One who is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God -Aristotle

While I do consider myself both a wild beast and a God, Ive never been delighted by infinite solitude. As much as I like self reflection and time I just can't seem to find happiness alone or even with just one person. In other words, I messed up my diet yesterday.

Yesterday started off normal. Caffeine, ephedrine, work. I texted a girl I liked who knows im dieting. I said man im hungry I wanna f'ing eat. She texted me back I wanna f. And got filthy for the next hour. Naturally I had her come over immediately after I went to the gym and ate some carbs postworkout.

I dont know what it is about women but after I have one I want another. Like pringles. So I hit the bars looking for it. Primal. 12 beers on low carb. A few shots. Lots of calories and a heck of a hangover this morning.

Anyway it was a fun night but I wasn't on my game and honestly I just wanted to go home with her. So I did. Drunkenly I asked her if shes going to leave her man. Secretly I hope she doesn't. I wouldn't wanna mess up what we have. She saved me a cab fare both ways.

Macros: Not including alchohol 19g fat, 70g carb, 170g protein. I kinda built these based on UD 2.0 before/after the Thursday workout. But without the huge carb load since im technically doing RFL and want to keep my glycogen levels low.

1, 120 calories pre alcohol and I stuck to miller lite with the exception of fireball and soco and lime shots someone else bought. Since I lifted I probably still skated under maintenance.

Scale say 159.8 lbs and 17.6% bodyfat. Im guessing ive hit 12. Ive noticed without the yohombine im not that interested in women today so I must be approaching 10% rapidly.

Managed to do sets of 5x225 squat and deadlift today which are hoth personal bests. I think ill be able to hit 300 lbs in both exercises within 2-3 weeks of ending rapid fat loss which is cool.

Stay sane. Hitting the bars tonite to look for a girl with my favorite quality. The ability to say yes.

Time to get selfish. Dieting beyond 10% is about pain and sacrifice. Commitment at the expense of others.

There is no you there is only me.

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=23215

Thank you Lyle. This website is a game changer once you understand the mechanisms behind fat loss/muscle gain.

Spun my wheels for years prior to finding this site.