Originally Posted by Yonk4949
- 1 cup vanilla whey protein
- 3/4 cup egg beaters OR 5 egg whites
- Cinnamon (at least 1tsp + to taste)
- Splenda (3-4 packets)
(1) Pre-heat the non-stick pan or cooking surface of your choice to medium low heat.
(2) Get a bowl, add all of the ingredients together, mix thoroughly.
(3) Spray pan with Pam. Pour on to cooking surface, give it about 3-4 minutes on the first side, flip and then 1-2 minutes more and you're done!
Couple tips: It's very sloppy when you flip it so you want to do it fast. I put the cover on the pan for a while so the top firms up a bit. When you're done sprinkle on another packet of splenda and some more cinnamon.
Depending on the whey and choice of eggs:
1-5 g carbs (less if you use egg whites)
Can't get much better than that on this diet.
Literally going to try this one tmrw