View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2017, 08:03 AM

Sticking to the overall caloric intake, however I am trying to establish a plan of habits where willpower is of lesser importance, because with a full time job, a phd and a family I do not have much willpower left for fitness.
I have identified two factors that throw me off:
1. Social gatherings... in my culture it's extremely rude to reject food, and honestly I do not want to come across as a weirdo infront of people because I cannot track very accurately what is in there. However I need to find. A way where this will not totally ruin my journey because I have a rich social life and do not want to give that up completely for the sake of fat loss.
2. I tend to experience hypoglycemias. When I was a kid I ended a couple of times in ER bcs of dangerously low blood sugar. It's genetics bcs my mum and grandpa had rhe same thing. The problem is that sometimes I work for hours and food is the last thing I can think of. But then I dxperience hypo... diziness, pounding heart, feeling of faintg, paleness... and gues what, when I have that I do not look for a chicken salad but the first food item I find just to raise my blood sugar, and that is often office jubk food lying around. I need to learn how to handle this...

Any advice appreciated.