BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-22-2017, 11:16 PM

Default Insane sensitivity to DNP?

So I took 200mg on Thursday (17/8/17) and didn't take it again till Monday the 21st. Upon my first usage I just felt a really warm belly and my hands and feet felt like they were always slightly sweaty. On the second time (Monday) I took 200mg at 12pm, I didn't have any affects till that night where I felt really dizzy, as a result I didn't take it Tuesday yet still felt like I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post. and dizzy, not that I slept too well though. This morning (Wednesday) I felt fantastic and everything appeared to be back to normal. I was standing on 1 foot last night and it felt like I was on a rocking boat, this morning it felt fine. Then at about 2pm (over 48hrs later) I'm feeling dizzy again and standing on one foot feels like a mildly rocking boat. Note: I felt fine over the weekend.

I also have maybe the slightest pins and needles in my hands but it could be that slight that it's placebo from all the PN related articles I've been reading.

I have been taking 1g Vit C, 500IU Vit E. 400 IU Magnesium citrate, Lite salt, and drinking 4-6l of water a day. Also been having about 2200 calories (which is normal for me.

Also worth mentioning I went from 91.2 (200.6) on the 17/8/17 to 89.4 (196.6) this morning.
Unread 08-25-2017, 03:45 PM

Have had dizzy spells before. Likely a blood sugar issue / dehydration. Next time you feel dizzy try having a small piece of fruit or a protein shake, etc.

But if it persists after that, then possibly a reaction to the DNP itself. It can cause dizziness for some though usually at higher doses. Unfortunately the only solution then is to stop taking it.
Unread 08-26-2017, 07:11 AM

I've never heard of anything like this before with DNP. Did you use one of the reputable sources online or Ms Li and cap yourself. Or did you get them from some guy named Chad at your gym you don't know well?

Please don't name your source just something to consider purity of your DNP.
Unread 08-27-2017, 10:06 AM

Yeah is a reputable source plus my partner is taking it too and has had no issues. Still have the symptoms of vertigo, hopefully unrelated but weird coincidence if so.
Unread 08-30-2017, 06:43 AM

My best advice: don't use illegal drugs.
Unread 08-31-2017, 09:16 AM

It's not illegal, not even prohibited in BB & PL
Unread 08-31-2017, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by autodidact View Post
It's not illegal, not even prohibited in BB & PL
It's illegal where I live.