BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 09-17-2017, 08:27 AM

All of that's totally off anyway. A lb of muscle burns 6 at rest. A recovering one needs more. Also 20 lbs of lbm loss isnt 20 lbs muscle loss. Not to mention each lb of fat doesn't just chill on its own it needs 2 cals/lb to maintain

Last edited by w1cked : 09-17-2017 at 08:36 AM.
Unread 09-23-2017, 06:56 PM

Cool 2 months 14 days

I'm on my phone.

Thanks for the clarification on the changes in basal metabolic rate.

Omega 3s: Good point. I should really do something about that.

Protein: it's not filling unless I eat 1.5kg in a sitting and doesn't satisfy for long. My body is quirky.

After some thought I have come to agree with the "this is not RFL" comment made earlier. I eat far too many carbs and am eating fruit. Hence, I'll probably drop out of my thread. At 2 months 14 days I have gone from 96.5 to 84kg. I still have a long way to go.

The good thing about the experience is that I can pretty much cut down to the same large deficit diet I have created anytime and drop weight. I also can use the framework RFL provides to achieve my desired result. That was the best thing to come from the experience.
Unread 09-24-2017, 02:45 AM

Stick with it. Update us at the 3 month point.

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=23215

Thank you Lyle. This website is a game changer once you understand the mechanisms behind fat loss/muscle gain.

Spun my wheels for years prior to finding this site.
Unread 10-05-2017, 10:32 PM

Wink Final Result of Round 1

The final result was 13kg lost (96.5kg to 83.5kg). Based on experience I usually retain around 1.5kg of water, so I lost about 11.5kg of fat/tissue.

I dieted for 82 days. I ended early because I was getting too lethargic, overeating and overcompensating with caffiene. I am taking a 14 day break.

As I am nowhere near my goal of under 70kgs, I will begin again. I plan to do a very strict RFL for 1.5 months then run in cycles until I reach my goal.

I plan to update this thread at the end of the break and after the 45 days diet period.

You can find my stats on the first post of this thread. I will note that I made a mistake about my height. I am 170cm not 175cm, which brings my current BF based on Lyle's chart to 24.5% not 21% as I wrote earlier.

Please note that I didn't do a strict RFL diet this time. My average calorie intake was 1300-1400. My TDEE is around 2300-2400. I was on a 50% deficit at best for this period. I probably ate to maintenance 5 days out of each month through cravings.

Last edited by John Wayne Davids : 10-05-2017 at 10:37 PM.
Unread 10-06-2017, 09:34 AM

We are the same height and age. At my heaviest I was around 225 lbs. Sitting at around 175 lbs right now. I'll be interested to see where you go from here. Just out of curiosity, where do you carry your weight? Is it a classic male belly type of thing or something else?
Unread 10-13-2017, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne Davids View Post
After some thought I have come to agree with the "this is not RFL" comment made earlier.
Just ignore that comment and keep us updated. I just say I am doing "modified RFL" if I am. I modify it to increase adherence. I might eat chicken skins, or use cocktail sauce on shrimp, or whatever helps me pull through. Kind of like your watermelon/peach.

That having been said, I hope you have figured out a way to get those essential fatty acids that your body cannot produce on its own.

And you haven't mentioned getting enough potassium. Dangerous.

Lyle could put, "And I f#%#ing mean it!" at the end of certain paragraphs in the book.

Last edited by aspire : 10-13-2017 at 07:59 AM.