BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-04-2018, 10:01 PM

Default increasing t3 dosage on sfpatch

I'm at 50mcg at the moment. Feel fine mentally (unlike 25mcg and 37.5mcg which was hellish with fatigue, esp in the morning and during the day) but ive noticed my body temp is about half a degree less than it used to be natural. Ok to increase to 75mcg?
Unread 10-07-2018, 11:39 AM

Uh yeah dont do this.
Unread 10-07-2018, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
Uh yeah dont do this.
i went up half a pill but all it achieved is hair loss :/ so might drop back down to 2 pills or go up to 3, cos half pills are annoying af to do consistently. im now thinking the beta blocker is the reason my basal has gone down? oh well
Unread 10-08-2018, 05:10 AM

You'll hate my input but its probably best to stick with small doses...12.5 to 25. Sweet spot to keep metabolism ticking without hunger increase and risk of lbm loss. Dont know much about beta blockers as a ped
Unread 10-08-2018, 06:40 AM

Quote:
You'll hate my input but its probably best to stick with small doses...12.5 to 25. Sweet spot to keep metabolism ticking without hunger increase and risk of lbm loss. Dont know much about beta blockers as a ped
thanks. frustating but there's literally no reliable information or guide on picking a t3 dose for a cut, unfortunately. i trust lyle and i followed his recommendation to start with 25mcg and i planned to stick with it for the entire cut but it seems even at my current dose of 62.5mcg im not even 'normal' yet (in terms of basal) but the confounding variable is the beta blocker, maybe it's the reason why my basal hasn't followed the usual trajectory. the 12.5mcg is probably just for women tho? i wish i never started using t3 .. my natural thyroid levels seemed to have been superior to this awful nonsense.

have you ever got your thyroid levels measured (on or off t3)? im subclinical hypothyroid according to my tests so that might be a factor
Unread 10-08-2018, 08:09 AM

Yes naturally I'm on the low end but not enough to be flagged. 25 put me slightly supraphysiological. I was impatient once and pushed 50 to 75 and got bad headaches and runaway hunger. Ymmv I guess
Unread 10-08-2018, 08:11 AM

P.s. are your drugs from a pharmacy or research chem? If latter it might not be as potent?
Unread 10-08-2018, 08:15 AM

The t3 is pharma. My bb is pharma also. Clen is ug. Usually when i take clen my basal will be around 37.5 in the mornings. now it's about 37.0 on a good day and during hte day it wil be sub 37.0. Usually when i take clen after a meal my basal will go up to 37.5 but these days it's 36.5. To make matters worse, im taking a far bigger clen dose as well, so the only culprit in my mind is taking a bb (As per stubborn patch killer stack -dnp) or that t3 is insufficient. im halfway thru my cut but if i cud do it again i would not have used t3 or the bb..
Unread 10-08-2018, 06:18 PM

Keep us updated. What kinda bf% are you trying to break through?
Unread 10-10-2018, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Keep us updated. What kinda bf% are you trying to break through?
will do. i started around 15% or so (maybe more) and im hoping to end up single digits by end of diet (4 weeks from start to finish).

The reason in picked stubborn fat protocol patch is because i store most of my fat in 'stubborn' areas, around my chest, hips, buttocks and legs. A dexa scan showed i hold half of my bodyfat in the lower body.

Ive done conventional diets before and i end up really unhappy with the results bc the stubborn fat remains more or less unchanged while i get all the bad symptoms of very low bodyfat. kind of like a woman would experience. im male though. so i'll have big butt and chest fat but lean abs and limbs. looks disgusting lmao.

having said that, im regretting adding the bblocker because i think yohimbine alone would have done a better job, instead ive reduced its effect by something like 70%. but im going to see it thru all the same