BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-08-2017, 09:24 AM

Default Trust the plan

I haven't weighed myself for a couple of days. I just want to trust the plan and see what my body is reacting to the diet since my body has its own mind and doesn't listen to me.
Ran/Walked 5K this morning and ate breakfast. Maybe it wasn't the perfect RFL but I am trying.
I think I will be on my own flexible dieting when January comes. I tried to stick to any diet plan and I never do good at it. I start one diet hoping to see a good result as others but it seems that I don't have the discipline to follow thru. I put too much stress on myself and I eat more from it. Idk. I need to change my mindset. It has been always "I need to lose wt fast so that I could fit into such & such". I need to change how I eat and exercise to get better health and mind. I don't want to be a slave to the scale number any more. I'm tired of 'trying' to lose wt.

Plan to be good rest of day.
SW#2-154.4 lbs Dec 26, 2017

My journal -
http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=34381
Unread 12-15-2017, 11:19 AM

I have one week to reach below 140's. I haven't been really strict on diet. I know it was wrong time to start such a strict diet but wish I could get some good result knowing I will do whatever it takes to get things done under some stress. Well, not this time...So many temptations everywhere and I feel I am very weak. I need a strong will do finish this coming week to get some result. Still no weigh-in yet and will find out on Friday, 22 Dec.
I NEED to do another round of RFL in Jan. 2018 even though I made my mind up to go 'flexible' diet. I know RFL works and I need to report here everyday.

I have been short temper to everyone around me due to diet restriction lately and I need to warn my friends & family to be more understanding.

Haven't had sweets for a couple of days and saw chocolate chip cookies the other day at church, I almost devoured the whole plateful of cookies. But at the same time, it smelled too sweet and turned off somewhat.

I keep telling myself that I need to do RFL to change my mindset and my eating behavior. I need to do this.

Physically I have no energy lately and cardio is out of question. I have been walking outside but it snowed a couple of days and got very cold...don't want to go outside at all. Thinking getting a new treadmill after I get rid of old broken treadmill.

Just for fun, I went to one of online body transformation site and put my 'before' stats and it estimates(recommends) that I would reach 20%BF & 118 lbs(my current goal) by June 2019. It would be nice but seems a long time away. Wish I wake up on Christmas Day and see my goal body.

Will report tomorrow no matter what. I need to....

My journal -
Unread 12-26-2017, 09:15 AM

Default Whatís the point?

Before I got on my scale on 22 Dec, I knew I didnít reach my goal. I was too embarrassed to report it here. That led me to eat while I was on Christmas trip, I ate whatever and more.
Iím back and the scale shows 154.4 lbs and 34.5% BF. It is not even close to my goal and I weigh more than 1st day of this journal. How that happen? I know what happened and I know I will continue my journey from today again.
I donít want to give up losing fat and thatís why I am here. I donít want to repeat my 1st day all the time. I want to see the progress.
I will doing my own way of LC diet and report weekly.
I know myself little more now and try to change one thing at a time.

My journal -