BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-10-2017, 10:41 AM

Default PyromanXP's log

Hi everybody,

I found informations very interesting on this website, that's why I decided to sign in to ask questions. And as of now I was just thinking that it coule be à good idea to keep logs of what I'm doing.

So, I'm à french software enginneer, now I'm 1.78m weighting 80kg (no idea of my body fat) totally natty. My goal would have benn to look like Steve Cook (but I know that I will never reach it )

I've been lifting Weights for 2.5 years (First two doing a bro Split... Last six months doing a ppl found on reddit)

Now I'm doing phat workout from Monday to friday, it's killing me with the volume and no rest day durant the week as I cant workout on week-end (specially for the legs) and I'm planning to switch on the lyle mcdonald generic once I'll be sure about the exercices (as it seems more efficient for natural people)

My lifts are : squat 3x5@160kg, deadlift 3x5@140kg, bp 3x5@95, pendlay row 3x5@90, Overhead 5x5@60.

And this is how I look like now (I think I am pretty balanced, à bit more size in the back but I took thèse photo alone after the friday workout so Chest only, I will try to get some New ones soon)

I dont know how much muscle I can add now but as I still feel very small, I hope a large amount !

(I just watched my photos again... I'm looking very fat :'()

Feel free to give any advice, I'll try to take photos regularly with generic stance it should be better to see the évolution
Unread 01-10-2017, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyromanXP View Post
(I just watched my photos again... I'm looking very fat :'()
Very fat, uhm what?

Your physique is actually pretty good for someone training 2.5 years, and with decent BF%, 12-13% give or take (hard to tell because of body hair). That's nowhere near VERY FAT. Except you're a pro bodybuilder, which you're not.

Quote:

I dont know how much muscle I can add now but as I still feel very small, I hope a large amount !
After 2.5 years of non-retarded training and diet, muscle gains are going to be minimal.

For large amount at this stage, I usually recommend 500-600mg of testosterone enanthate and 250-400mg of nandrolone decanoate. Nutrtition should be organized around highly anabolic foods, such as pizza, donuts and rice cake. Train with light weights exclusively and make sure to put that tension on the muscles trough mind-muscle connection, nice squeeze and pump, that's a key to hypertrophy. And don't forget to take your supplements that I mentioned above. Never skip your dosage.

Hope that helped.

Last edited by zLeeKo : 01-10-2017 at 01:23 PM.
Unread 01-10-2017, 01:14 PM

Hi,

Your pics are huge.

Here is a handy article on how to get different sizes w/imgur:

https://thomas.vanhoutte.be/miniblog...umbnail-trick/
Unread 01-11-2017, 01:09 AM

At least the testo part and diet made me smile

I am probably over 12-13% because this summer I went down to 75kg and could not see lower abs and now I'm @80, so more near 14-15 I think.

And I will find me very fat until I remove the lower abs ton of fat

As I mentionned I would like to look like the mens physique competitors but I know it's not possible without chemical enhancement so I'm just trying to do my Best I was hopping that I could still get good results switching on a better workout as the lyle mcdonald one as working out with à bro Split is supposed to be not very efficient.

For the photos Ill try to Edit thé size in the day.

And I cheated on it because it was after à workout and I was flexing abs, I'll try to stay fully Natural on a non workout day for next one to clearly see evolution

I'm still taking every natural advices
Unread 01-11-2017, 07:23 AM

And this is my back : http://m.imgur.com/dvdfhXw,CMynj1N

I still dont know if I should bulk or cut.. For now I'm just above maintenance taking weight very very slowly (less than à kg by month)
Unread 01-11-2017, 08:38 AM

Quote:

And I will find me very fat until I remove the lower abs ton of fat

)
If this is how you truly feel then you should be eating in a deficit and getting to a level of leaness where you are happy. You look relatively lean but ultimately it's how you feel.
Unread 01-11-2017, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellurium View Post
If this is how you truly feel then you should be eating in a deficit and getting to a level of leaness where you are happy. You look relatively lean but ultimately it's how you feel.
Yes definitely, but I also find myself very small... ok shirtless people can tell that, at least, I'm doing a bit of weight lifting.
But when clothes are on (especially a jacket), you cannot make any difference in the street between me and a guy doing no sport :/

Maybe it's not really possible to be very huge and lean without enhancement idk it's still 2.5 years of training only.

But my question is : do you think that I have more muscles to get with the lyle mcdonald generic bulking routine, or do I look like I should go on "specialized" routine as explained on the forum ? I'm not feeling like an advanced lifter, and my PR are not that good (squat 3x5 : 2xbw, deadlift 3x5 : 1.75xbw, bp 3x5 : 1.2 bw).

For now it's been 4 weeks of PHAT workout I'm having some issues with the leg hypertrophy day where I am nearly dying each time... and I'm not sure that so much volume is necessary with what I read on this forum / website
Unread 01-11-2017, 10:31 AM

That is the Natty struggle though.

You're either big and fat but look like you lift in clothes or small and lean and look good shirtless.

I would give GBR a go tbh.
Unread 01-12-2017, 04:37 AM

So, I'm planning to do the GBR like this :

Monday:
deadlift 3x5 -> 3'
leg press 3-4x6-8 -> 3'
leg curl 2-3x10-12 -> 2'
leg ext 2-3x10-12 -> 2'
calf raises 3-4x6-8 -> 3'
seated calf raises 2-3x10-12 -> 2'

Tuesday:
bench press 3-4x6-8 -> 3'
bent-over-rowing overheand shoulder width grip 3-4x6-8 -> 3'
overhead press 2-3x10-12 -> 2'
chin ups 2-3x10-12 -> 2'
face pull 3x8-12 -> 1.5'
skull crushers 1-2x12-15 -> 1.5'
ez bar curl 1-2x12-15 -> 1.5'
lateral raises 3x12-20 -> 1.5'

Thursday:
squat 3-4x6-8 -> 3'
sldl 3-4x6-8 -> 3'
leg pressl 2-3x10-12 -> 2'
leg curl 2-3x10-12 -> 2'
calf raises 3-4x6-8 -> 3'
seated calf raises 2-3x10-12 -> 2'

Friday:
inclined bench press 3-4x6-8 -> 3'
pullups 3-4x6-8 -> 3'
bench press 2-3x10-12 -> 2'
bent-over-rowing 2-3x10-12 -> 2'
face pull 3x8-12 -> 1.5'
Cable triceps extension 1-2x12-15 -> 1.5'
ez bar curl 1-2x12-15 -> 1.5'
lateral raises 3x12-20 -> 1.5'

Some questions remaining : For big exercises like deadlift on 3x5 I was used to take near 5 mins rest is it better to stay on 3 ?
Am I not going to lose arm size with so little volume ? shouldn't I put 3x8-12 instead of 1-2x12-15 ?

And I have another question about my pictures : do you think there is a lacking part on my body ? something I should focus more ? Thanks for every advices
Unread 01-12-2017, 04:58 AM

You didn't add abs to your GBR workout.

Five minutes rest is fine. Most important is that you can perform a quality set.

You won't lose arm size, so no adjustment required.