BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Unread 01-22-2018, 03:14 AM
Determinism Determinism is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 593
Default

What screw up?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 01-22-2018, 12:00 PM
patriots2 patriots2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephie.nyc View Post
So. I'm anal. When I do things like this I want them to be perfect because I like experiments and extremes. I can go to therapy if I want to discuss that though.

What I'm wondering now is...I screwed up. I think I should have been cat 1 all along. I had a refeed on day 7 though (more because of life happening than anything) and my protein has been that of a cat 2, which is low.

So now what? Up my protein for the week and take a full diet break after the 12 days? Or push it a day or two longer since I took a refeed?

Also, upping my protein to that extent basically just brings me to a 1200 cal diet. And as a 5'4" lightly active female, that's not really even that aggressive anymore. Kind of feel like I might as well just finish cleaning up at that point, even if it takes another week.
If you’re on the cat 1/2 borderline, what huge difference do you think it will make do your results?

Your body’s not an on off thing and it’s a huge swing in protein if you go down 0.1% and fall into a new category. You may consider sticking with what you’ve done for another week, maybe then take a diet break, then reassess.

Just a thought, but the worst outcome is probably just nice fat loss for another 7 days.

Just a thought, probably a bad one at that.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 01-22-2018, 08:00 PM
stephie.nyc stephie.nyc is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriots2 View Post
If you’re on the cat 1/2 borderline, what huge difference do you think it will make do your results?

Your body’s not an on off thing and it’s a huge swing in protein if you go down 0.1% and fall into a new category. You may consider sticking with what you’ve done for another week, maybe then take a diet break, then reassess.

Just a thought, but the worst outcome is probably just nice fat loss for another 7 days.

Just a thought, probably a bad one at that.

Yeah, you're right. I guess when I saw that extra almost 100g of protein, I thought to myself..yeah, I did gain weight like an I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post. but I was also training so hard and well. And it'd be a shame if I didn't do my BEST to minimize muscle loss.

I just brought protein up a little more today. See how I feel on Friday. That will make it a full 14 days.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 01-23-2018, 07:06 AM
patriots2 patriots2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephie.nyc View Post
Yeah, you're right. I guess when I saw that extra almost 100g of protein, I thought to myself..yeah, I did gain weight like an I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post. but I was also training so hard and well. And it'd be a shame if I didn't do my BEST to minimize muscle loss.

I just brought protein up a little more today. See how I feel on Friday. That will make it a full 14 days.
You’re doing great & this stuff can easily mess with anyone’s mind. The search for perfection can actually sabotage some people’s results. You’re well on the right path. Keep going.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 01-23-2018, 06:10 PM
stephie.nyc stephie.nyc is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriots2 View Post
You’re doing great & this stuff can easily mess with anyone’s mind. The search for perfection can actually sabotage some people’s results. You’re well on the right path. Keep going.
Thank you for that.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.