BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-22-2017, 05:10 PM

Default PSMF questions, help?

Hey, this is my 5th day of RFL and I'm doing fine, I have a mild case of keto flu I think that dissapears when I eat most of the times but I can stand it, I have some questions about the PSMF that I would like to get solved with discretion (because a broscientific answer probably could bring me some problems)

1- Will I stop feeling like poop when I end the diet? bc im doing it for 10 more days because I have some vacations on the beach and I wanna feal optimal. (or at least good)

2- What do I NEED (really need) to supplement? Im doing magnessium, 2 pills daily of 5meq each, a multivitamin with minerals, eating a lot of salt and eating meat, broccoli and things with potassium, do i still need to supplement it? Im not doing fish oil.

3 (most important) Can I run extreme rapid fat loss after RFL? I couldn't find any answers to this one, on the others I'm trying to get different versions. If I done ERFL id probably do 15 km cardio a day MAX bc I never did cardio and i dont think I cant handle as much as is recommended on the book

BTW, could someone tell me an estimation on my bf%? Im running cat 2 bc im pretty sure im not +25% (i hope lol) and probably not less than 15%, this pic is fasted on the morning today. imgur.com/a/vJ5zT
Unread 12-23-2017, 08:19 PM

bump
Unread 12-23-2017, 09:09 PM

Yes

In the book

In the book
Unread 12-23-2017, 09:52 PM

You don't NEED to supplement anything honestly but fish oil would definitely be top priority. If you're not cramping up horribly every time you flex your calf, you probably don't need to supplement any extra potassium and sodium. Book says 1g of potassium/5g sodium but I tended to go more by feel on how much I needed when I did it.

Bf is probably a touch above 15%. You don't really have too much overall fat, but you have a lower lbm so the total percentage is higher. I'd say continue your cut and do some gaining once you return from your trip.

Good luck, it's a tough diet. And yes, you'll feel better when you return to maintenance. RFL screws with my mind and body so much I just don't find it worth the pain.
Unread 12-23-2017, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
Yes

In the book

In the book
Which book? RFL or ERFL?
Unread 12-23-2017, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysiologyIsPhun View Post
You don't NEED to supplement anything honestly but fish oil would definitely be top priority. If you're not cramping up horribly every time you flex your calf, you probably don't need to supplement any extra potassium and sodium. Book says 1g of potassium/5g sodium but I tended to go more by feel on how much I needed when I did it.

Bf is probably a touch above 15%. You don't really have too much overall fat, but you have a lower lbm so the total percentage is higher. I'd say continue your cut and do some gaining once you return from your trip.

Good luck, it's a tough diet. And yes, you'll feel better when you return to maintenance. RFL screws with my mind and body so much I just don't find it worth the pain.
Im not cramping at all, and I look smaller in pics, mainly because I had 0 carbs inside, after refeed I look much fuller, thanks!
Unread 12-24-2017, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by felpadubove View Post
Which book? RFL or ERFL?
Are you that lazy to read them both? It takes you one hour.
Unread 12-24-2017, 07:07 AM

Please don't do ERFL after RFL.
Unread 12-24-2017, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Determinism View Post
Please don't do ERFL after RFL.
Why not? I will eat on manteinance today and tomorrow and was planning to do it from the 26 to the 29 of this month
Unread 12-24-2017, 08:52 AM

At the risk of sounding redundant, its in the book why you should/shouldn't do something.