BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-12-2018, 02:11 PM

I did a 48h fast on 300mg dnp(Plus a week of dnp build up.) Not even super eager to lose weight, I just wasnt hungry to be honest and im sick of all the protein on RFL.

Looks like I lost 5 lbs. I was already depleted so I dunno I guess im more depleted cause I surely didnt lose 5lbs.

I did, however estimate just under 5k deficit both days.

Felt completely fine, zero hunger, at about 17% bodyfat closing in on cat1. Ok, At the end of the 48 hour I felt a little hungry and a good meal was already laid out, or I was actually gonna keep going.

Im not scared of losing muscle or anything so Prolly gonna try it some more.

Supposedly 3 days fasting is required to trigger autophagy, but Im guessing I did it way, way faster with dnp ampk uptick and the being so active.
Unread 07-19-2018, 01:26 AM

That's an incredible experiment, fast plus DNP, let's see how much fat you lose and if you maintain muscle mass. I guess you're without gear.
Unread 07-19-2018, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
That's an incredible experiment, fast plus DNP, let's see how much fat you lose and if you maintain muscle mass. I guess you're without gear.
I dont have a ton of muscle mass so not super worried about it, or I wouldnt be. Im also still up at lower cat2 range so I have plenty of fat to live on.

Im on day 4(84 hours) of a complete mineral/electrolyte fast with 300-400 mg dnp. Ill prolly update how it goes later on or maybe start a log. I wasnt hungry but I really felt terrible last night, than today I woke up feeling great. Supposedly your hunger hormones spike on day 3 of a fast and start to rapidly plummet the same day, with some people reporting they feel they could fast indefinitely. So I stuck it out, lol. Gotta see for myself. So far so good.

My plan atm is basically...Go till I genuinely feel terrible, or am genuinely hungry. I cut out my bike ride to work so now im calculating around 4,300 calorie deficit every day.