Servings: 30-40 Cookie Sandwiches
2 1/4 cups almond or hazelnut flour
3 tablespoons coconut flour
4 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 oz. cream cheese – softened
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup powdered Swerve (you can grind granulated Swerve in a spice grinder)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl mix together the dry ingredients.
3. In a separate bowl, cream together the Swerve and butter until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
4. Add egg and vanilla, mix until fully combined.
5. Add dry ingredients and mix until combined.
6. Roll out dough between two sheets of waxed paper to a rectangle about 1/8 of an inch thick. Using a circle cutter, cut out as many cookies as you can. Place them onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Re-roll out cookie dough until you run out!
7. Bake cookies for 12 minutes. Let cool completely before filling.
To make filling:
1. Using a food processor, cream together cream cheese, and butter.
2. Mix in vanilla extract.
3. Gradually mix in powdered Swerve.
#1 Keto Cookbook - Over 370 Keto recipes
Great Ketogenic recipes for the Keto diet with a Free 12-week Meal Plan & more
Last edited by ketocarol : 05-12-2017 at 08:33 AM.