Unread 04-22-2017, 07:05 AM

All pics going from start, 2 weeks in, final morning

Front

Unread 04-22-2017, 07:06 AM

Side

Unread 04-22-2017, 07:06 AM

Back

Unread 04-22-2017, 03:43 PM

I can see you lose stomach fat specially on the side way pic. Congratulations for stick to RFL for 33 days. It's tough on both the mind and body.
I could not have a good deep sleep when I do RFL. Do you have any suggestion?
W3: 187
Unread 04-23-2017, 03:08 PM

thanks firedragon - ya that side pic really shows a big improvement !

And I wasn't even sucking my gut in, well at least I didn't think I was !

regarding sleep - I found that I slept really well for the first 3 weeks or so and then the last week and a bit not so much. Not sure of the reasoning for either scenario as I didn't drink coffee or take ephedrine any later than 5 pm.

went up 3 lbs after my carb fest yesterday, today I haven't eaten as much as yesterday so hopefully that is the extent of the water gain and I can hopefully tread water around the 175 mark.
Unread 04-25-2017, 08:17 AM

not sure if my scale was acting up Sunday morning but i have gone from 172.2 to 175.3 after eating a ton on Saturday, and back down to 174.3 and 173.3 this morning.

Sunday i ate a fairly large amount or carbs again while yesterday i went back to normal eating but still felt like i consumed a fair amount of calories.

As far as maintenance eating goes, can you do a weekly average instead of eating the same everyday ?

What i want to do is eat a little below maintenance during the week if possible to be able to overeat a little on the weekends.
Unread 04-25-2017, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchabby View Post
not sure if my scale was acting up Sunday morning but i have gone from 172.2 to 175.3 after eating a ton on Saturday, and back down to 174.3 and 173.3 this morning.

Sunday i ate a fairly large amount or carbs again while yesterday i went back to normal eating but still felt like i consumed a fair amount of calories.

As far as maintenance eating goes, can you do a weekly average instead of eating the same everyday ?

What i want to do is eat a little below maintenance during the week if possible to be able to overeat a little on the weekends.
That is exactly what I did. 300 below maintenance Monday-Thursday then relaxed my counting a lot from Friday PM.
Unread 04-29-2017, 09:10 AM

So in the week since I finished, my weight has gone from 172.2 lbs to 176.2.

I guess that seems in line with what would be expected as far as water weight, etc..

I certainly wasn't trying to hold back in my eating but found it a little hard to control myself at times. Kinda worried that I will fall back to my old way of eating but am really going to try and follow a RFL style of eating during the week and relax on the weekends.
Unread 05-06-2017, 11:28 AM

well cant get much closer to eating at maintenance - 1 week later and I am at 176.1 (from 176.2 last Saturday).

and I had a fair bit of sweets too during the week which is good news for me - means that I can still enjoy them and know that if I stick to the rest of my plan that I wont gain any fat.

I think I have a good meal plan for the weekdays that is sustainable since it is still enjoyable and leaves me with some room to endulge on the weekends and a little during the week here and there.

Started one of Lyle's specialization cycles 2 weeks ago, when I finished RFL, so just finished the deload part and will be seeing if I can gain some strength/muscle and hopefully lean out a little bit more.