BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-01-2017, 07:30 AM

Yeah I get the same feeling as well.
When I am on a diet break, which started today for instance, I cannot stop thinking “I am just wasting time and postponing getting really lean“. But this is really just a consequence of longed dieting I suppose. Also, once you start training and dieting you are never happy with where you currently are and always strive for perfection, it is almost unhealthy.
Unread 04-02-2017, 05:26 AM

DEFINITELY take the advice everybody is giving you. I became very sugar addicted just within the two weeks of my diet breaks, even though I tried really hard to limit the amount of processed garbage I was eating. I gained back 4kg I'd lost on my second diet break, which put me back right where I'd started at round 2. I basically wasted 5 weeks. On top of that, I managed to almost get a stomach ulcer because I'd been shovelling so much food into my face (binge-eater), and then immediately went back to my 24 hour fasts on PSMF so my body had nothing to do with that extra stomach acid but destroy itself. If you're a binge eater, please just take their advice and eat the same foods you were eating, with extra carbs thrown in.
Unread 04-13-2017, 03:27 PM

Hey everyone,

Just to let you know that things are going great. I did not commit any crazy violations on the diet break. I have 4 more days left, and another round of RFL is starting. I am crazily excited about it.

The weight gain was consistent with everything Lyle, and other forum members have said. In the first few days, I gained around 3 to 4 kg back. However, it dropped back on the fifth day and has been consistent for over a week now. It seems I only gained 600g back. I even increased my maintenance to the normal values (First few days it has been set to 10% lower) and the weight is still the same.

I am still afraid of failing. But I am using that emotion as a motivation to achieve my goals. Another thing that I have noticed is that I can barely eat the required amount of calories on maintenance. I feel like I am full all the time, and have to force myself to eat all of it. Hopefully, that is not a bad thing.

Thanks once again everyone for your input!!!!
Unread 05-08-2017, 03:25 PM

I've found that my living environment can do most of the work for me. If I'm single and working a lot, no tracking required to keep it at %10bf or less. As soon as I move into family man mode with the wife/kids and less work to do - I binge to the point of gastrointenstinal fatigue without meticulous tracking. Waist goes from 29" to damn near 33", which means I have to have to keep a fat wardrobe and a skinny wardrobe at all times.