199.9 lbs (-0.1 / -9.2)
waist: 36.0" (-0.5 / -2.0")

Workout: Rest Day

Yesterday's Nutrition:
cals - 825
protein - 85g
fat - 37g
net carbs - 25g

macros macros. fat is always a little high because of the flax oil. Carbs haven't been too bad; under 20 would be better but i log all my veg and i don't mind a few extra grams if it means more fibre and vitamins and slightly more interesting meals. But I am little bummed that I'm finding it very difficult to meet my protein target (around 100g) without the protein shakes. So I am going with the attitude that some is better than none and just keeping at it as best I can until I can add back dairy.

and then there is the scale. HA nice, again scale. normally I would lose 1 lb or a half lb, but not today! I wanted my 199.9, and I got my 199.9. I just have to laugh at the irony. But, I am still gonna celebrate the crap out of my 199.9!!!!!! Especially since I had to work late last night and I almost went to McDonalds. Which would be a fine free meal if not for the elimination diet part of my life right now. But somehow I talked myself out of it and ate some chicken. If anyone likes spicy stuff, I found this new sauce called Yatu. I put it on the chicken. I ate it up. I lost my mind it was so good. Definitely try it if you can find it.