BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-24-2016, 10:08 AM

For dieting down from 15%bf to 10%bf: Do you too think that Dnp is not worth it, if I have the time to walk 4-6 hours a day?

If I understood that right, the purpose of DNP is to create a bigger deficit without killing recovery. So if walking a lot doesn't affect performance in the gym, DNP isnt needed.
Unread 02-24-2016, 10:43 AM

Look this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/co...action_to_dnp/

I have not had allergy problems and I have not researched much about this. If you have problems you should go with low amounts, your body should be tailored and reduce allergic reactions. I hope so.
Unread 02-24-2016, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
Look this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/co...action_to_dnp/

I have not had allergy problems and I have not researched much about this. If you have problems you should go with low amounts, your body should be tailored and reduce allergic reactions. I hope so.
This is what I tried last time. 2 grams a day of quercetin helped, but after a while it felt like the quercetin was barely holding it back. Maybe it will be better with lower DNP doses.
Unread 02-24-2016, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanceSARMstrong View Post
For dieting down from 15%bf to 10%bf: Do you too think that Dnp is not worth it, if I have the time to walk 4-6 hours a day?

If I understood that right, the purpose of DNP is to create a bigger deficit without killing recovery. So if walking a lot doesn't affect performance in the gym, DNP isnt needed.
DNP is a shortcut. It's never "needed" when you can achieve the same results through diet and exercise. It's not like steroids, which are absolutely required to build your physique past a certain level. Whether DNP is worth it or not is an individual decision based on results vs side effects.

I wish I could walk several hours a day. I push myself so hard in the gym that I'm always on the verge of overtraining. If I try adding more cardio on top of that with a caloric deficit, I crash and burn.
Unread 02-25-2016, 09:53 AM

Why you want walking so many hours a day? Diet is a superior tool to aerobic exercise to lose the weight you want.

40-60 minutes of exercise such as walking 4 days to week should be sufficient for your goals.

DNP is really useful when your metabolism is starting to become slow due to the weeks of diet and cardio. So it's like to always have an ace up his sleeve. And of course, you need less cardio weekly and can eat a little more.
Unread 03-04-2016, 04:50 AM

Small question guys

i have found this spreadsheet

http://i.imgur.com/bptZvmC.jpg

So if im taking 400mg per Day i will get a steady Peak Level at about 1000mg.

I have read that each 100mg in your blood increases the BMR about 10%.

So a does this mean that i get a boost about 100%?

Sry for my bad english.
Unread 03-04-2016, 02:49 PM

I'm not good at math, but of each 100 mg of DNP, your metabolism raise by 11%

At some point long before reaching 100%, you should be dead.

If it is your first cycle will not go to high doses, stay in 250 mg ED.
Unread 03-04-2016, 05:27 PM

I dont understand your answer this isn't my first cycle!

Why do have to be dead? Assuming your 11% and the blood stream levels than your 250mg would also mean an increase by 60% because of the accumulation and the half life of DNP!?
Unread 03-04-2016, 05:47 PM

The 11% figure is based on your daily dose, not the amount you've accumulated in your system. Taking 100 mg/day will boost your metabolic rate by 11% once you've reached a steady amount in your system.

The exact number isn't the same for everyone. An 11% boost per 100 mg/day is an average taken from one of the old studies.
Unread 03-05-2016, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m314 View Post
The 11% figure is based on your daily dose, not the amount you've accumulated in your system. Taking 100 mg/day will boost your metabolic rate by 11% once you've reached a steady amount in your system.

The exact number isn't the same for everyone. An 11% boost per 100 mg/day is an average taken from one of the old studies.

So Daily Intake at a steady level with 400mg ed would mean a 40% Boost and 600mg daily would boost round about 60% and so on...?

with this in mind your answer with a boost (100%) could be correct, cause if you take 1000mg every day you reach a steady level about 2700mg!