BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1391  
Unread 02-24-2016, 10:08 AM
LanceSARMstrong LanceSARMstrong is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 101
Default

For dieting down from 15%bf to 10%bf: Do you too think that Dnp is not worth it, if I have the time to walk 4-6 hours a day?

If I understood that right, the purpose of DNP is to create a bigger deficit without killing recovery. So if walking a lot doesn't affect performance in the gym, DNP isnt needed.
Reply With Quote
  #1392  
Unread 02-24-2016, 10:43 AM
Beti ona Beti ona is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 89
Default

Look this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/co...action_to_dnp/

I have not had allergy problems and I have not researched much about this. If you have problems you should go with low amounts, your body should be tailored and reduce allergic reactions. I hope so.
Reply With Quote
  #1393  
Unread 02-24-2016, 03:25 PM
m314 m314 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
Look this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/co...action_to_dnp/

I have not had allergy problems and I have not researched much about this. If you have problems you should go with low amounts, your body should be tailored and reduce allergic reactions. I hope so.
This is what I tried last time. 2 grams a day of quercetin helped, but after a while it felt like the quercetin was barely holding it back. Maybe it will be better with lower DNP doses.
Reply With Quote
  #1394  
Unread 02-24-2016, 03:35 PM
m314 m314 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanceSARMstrong View Post
For dieting down from 15%bf to 10%bf: Do you too think that Dnp is not worth it, if I have the time to walk 4-6 hours a day?

If I understood that right, the purpose of DNP is to create a bigger deficit without killing recovery. So if walking a lot doesn't affect performance in the gym, DNP isnt needed.
DNP is a shortcut. It's never "needed" when you can achieve the same results through diet and exercise. It's not like steroids, which are absolutely required to build your physique past a certain level. Whether DNP is worth it or not is an individual decision based on results vs side effects.

I wish I could walk several hours a day. I push myself so hard in the gym that I'm always on the verge of overtraining. If I try adding more cardio on top of that with a caloric deficit, I crash and burn.
Reply With Quote
  #1395  
Unread 02-25-2016, 09:53 AM
Beti ona Beti ona is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 89
Default

Why you want walking so many hours a day? Diet is a superior tool to aerobic exercise to lose the weight you want.

40-60 minutes of exercise such as walking 4 days to week should be sufficient for your goals.

DNP is really useful when your metabolism is starting to become slow due to the weeks of diet and cardio. So it's like to always have an ace up his sleeve. And of course, you need less cardio weekly and can eat a little more.
Reply With Quote
  #1396  
Unread 03-04-2016, 04:50 AM
vilden92 vilden92 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 4
Default

Small question guys

i have found this spreadsheet

http://i.imgur.com/bptZvmC.jpg

So if im taking 400mg per Day i will get a steady Peak Level at about 1000mg.

I have read that each 100mg in your blood increases the BMR about 10%.

So a does this mean that i get a boost about 100%?

Sry for my bad english.
Reply With Quote
  #1397  
Unread 03-04-2016, 02:49 PM
Beti ona Beti ona is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 89
Default

I'm not good at math, but of each 100 mg of DNP, your metabolism raise by 11%

At some point long before reaching 100%, you should be dead.

If it is your first cycle will not go to high doses, stay in 250 mg ED.
Reply With Quote
  #1398  
Unread 03-04-2016, 05:27 PM
vilden92 vilden92 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 4
Default

I dont understand your answer this isn't my first cycle!

Why do have to be dead? Assuming your 11% and the blood stream levels than your 250mg would also mean an increase by 60% because of the accumulation and the half life of DNP!?
Reply With Quote
  #1399  
Unread 03-04-2016, 05:47 PM
m314 m314 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 33
Default

The 11% figure is based on your daily dose, not the amount you've accumulated in your system. Taking 100 mg/day will boost your metabolic rate by 11% once you've reached a steady amount in your system.

The exact number isn't the same for everyone. An 11% boost per 100 mg/day is an average taken from one of the old studies.
Reply With Quote
  #1400  
Unread 03-05-2016, 02:00 AM
vilden92 vilden92 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by m314 View Post
The 11% figure is based on your daily dose, not the amount you've accumulated in your system. Taking 100 mg/day will boost your metabolic rate by 11% once you've reached a steady amount in your system.

The exact number isn't the same for everyone. An 11% boost per 100 mg/day is an average taken from one of the old studies.

So Daily Intake at a steady level with 400mg ed would mean a 40% Boost and 600mg daily would boost round about 60% and so on...?

with this in mind your answer with a boost (100%) could be correct, cause if you take 1000mg every day you reach a steady level about 2700mg!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.