BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-28-2013, 09:17 AM

Woohoo. Found my motivation to complete the push.

Weighed in this morning at 163.4 and 19.1%

I dont really care what weight I reach but that last bit of bellyfat is coming off. Goal is 16.4% body fat on the scale as I think that would put me at a realistic 10% bodyfat.

Im not sure if I can achieve it in 11 days and there are several events coming up so im going to try to build a 1, 000 calorie average deficit per day so I can run it longer. Ill use some principles of RFL though. Depletion, high protein, lifting heavy, ephedrine/yohimbine, low intensity cardio.

Im back.

I beat my machine. Its a part of me. Its inside of me.
Im stuck in this dream. Its changing me. I am becoming.

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=23215

Thank you Lyle. This website is a game changer once you understand the mechanisms behind fat loss/muscle gain.

Spun my wheels for years prior to finding this site.
Unread 07-28-2013, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEATMEOUTTAME View Post
For the moment im eating things like pizza and pasta after my workouts and on off days taking a more RFL approach. Kinda like a +20/-20 type thing. Not sure how my body will respond.
I'm basically doing the same thing right now. Slight caloric reduction when I can. Workouts are the same. So it's basically maintenance, or really slow fat loss, which is okay.

I continue to lose weight and things are tightening up, although its more like an every two week change vs. every week change on RFL.

"If you don't like my writing style, feel free to write your own book." -Lyle McDonald
Unread 07-29-2013, 07:25 AM

161.7 lbs, 18.8% this morning.

Melting the poundage. Starting my ephedrine/caffeine now. Preparing for starvation.

No food til Brooklyn

Thank you Lyle. This website is a game changer once you understand the mechanisms behind fat loss/muscle gain.

Unread 07-30-2013, 05:54 AM

160.5 and 18.2% im in that melting zone.

Did a 4 mile walk after work yesterday and a 6 AM lifting session this morning. Should see the 150's again tomorrow. Planning on another 4-6 mile walk tonight.

We can climb a house. We can build a tree.

Unread 01-01-2014, 10:59 PM

Default Oh we back

GUESS WHO'S BACK IN THE MOTHA ****ING HOUSE WITH A FAT **** FOR YOUR MOTHA****** MOUTH

After a brutal winter I am back and im committed to getting the body of a Greek God.

I've really gotten a handle on my drinking finally. It took that married girl leaving me for some other dude and saying i was selfish and blah blah blah (tuned most of it out) for me to realize its time to make some changes.

Alcohol has always been a limiter when it comes to my body results so its nice to think it wont get in the way too much.

I'm having trouble eating enough so far. I've been trying to do stuff like eat lunch each day, add a few high calorie foods that aren't "clean", add some stuff like spaghettio's, waffles, hot pockets etc that are easy to make that add calories without a lot of hassle or massive amounts of fat.

Initial weigh in is 165 lbs and 19.5% bodyfat today but i got up at like 2 PM because i was on so many substances last night so that might be a little low.

When I was drinking 10-15 drinks a night it was always just a struggle to get enough protein, but now i have to worry about total calories too.

I want to bulk my face off for the next several months and then go on a cut that will make my head bleed.

STRAPPED DOWN MY BED. FEET COLD AND EYES RED.
I'M OUT MY HEAD. AM I ALIVE, AM I DEAD?
SUNKIST AND SUDAFED, GYROSCOPES AND INFRARED.
WON'T HELP, BRAIN DEAD.
CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT THEY SAID.

Unread 01-01-2014, 11:23 PM

Welcome back and hope to see you shredded! (Expecting great things from this log)
Unread 01-02-2014, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEATMEOUTTAME View Post
GUESS WHO'S BACK IN THE MOTHA ****ING HOUSE WITH A FAT **** FOR YOUR MOTHA****** MOUTH

After a brutal winter I am back and im committed to getting the body of a Greek God.

I've really gotten a handle on my drinking finally. It took that married girl leaving me for some other dude and saying i was selfish and blah blah blah (tuned most of it out) for me to realize its time to make some changes.

Alcohol has always been a limiter when it comes to my body results so its nice to think it wont get in the way too much.

I'm having trouble eating enough so far. I've been trying to do stuff like eat lunch each day, add a few high calorie foods that aren't "clean", add some stuff like spaghettio's, waffles, hot pockets etc that are easy to make that add calories without a lot of hassle or massive amounts of fat.

Initial weigh in is 165 lbs and 19.5% bodyfat today but i got up at like 2 PM because i was on so many substances last night so that might be a little low.

When I was drinking 10-15 drinks a night it was always just a struggle to get enough protein, but now i have to worry about total calories too.

I want to bulk my face off for the next several months and then go on a cut that will make my head bleed.

STRAPPED DOWN MY BED. FEET COLD AND EYES RED.
I'M OUT MY HEAD. AM I ALIVE, AM I DEAD?
SUNKIST AND SUDAFED, GYROSCOPES AND INFRARED.
WON'T HELP, BRAIN DEAD.
CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT THEY SAID.
Great opening.... Stay classy, lol

My RFL Log
http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=21716

My new "Flexible" Diet Log (9/8/13)
http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=26761
Unread 01-02-2014, 06:34 PM

Had a good day. 4 protein shakes, hot pocket, moes burrito. Gonna drink miller lites until I cant see. Bulk 4 lyfe

Unread 01-03-2014, 02:27 PM

You are a mess. You are my hero. If you are a troll you are the best troll ever.

Last edited by farrenator : 01-03-2014 at 02:43 PM.
Unread 01-08-2014, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farrenator View Post
You are a mess. You are my hero. If you are a troll you are the best troll ever.
Dude's crazy! But makes for some interesting reading...I can never tell if he's cutting or bulking, or culking, or drinking, or not drinking. Or tripping on Acid.

My RFL Log
http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=21716

My new "Flexible" Diet Log (9/8/13)
http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=26761