BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-08-2017, 02:15 PM

Default Riced Broccolis

This is awesome if you miss rice.

I just cooked fried "rice" with 14 egg whites.

The key is to use high heat and get some of that water out.
Unread 02-03-2017, 08:02 AM

I like this stuff a lot. Green Giant also has started selling riced veggies. They have cauli, broccoli, carrots, sweet potato and mixes of those. I like mixing the cauli rice with actual rice 1:1. Cuts calories down considerably.
Unread 02-03-2017, 09:07 AM

Yup love these things.

This one is my favorite, it's something I would eat dieting or not. The Boulder one's are tougher to find though.

Another good one from them...

Unread 02-03-2017, 09:09 AM

These are also delicious, and almost nauseatingly filling (due to all of the fiber). Not as low in calories at the riced ones, but they come in regular cauliflower and broccoli, and then the exceptionally delicious broccoli cheese.

I believe the regulars are ~550 for the entire bag (it's a lot of tots, and they actually taste like tater tots), and~650 for the broccoli and cheese.

Unread 02-09-2017, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcahuetej View Post
These are also delicious, and almost nauseatingly filling (due to all of the fiber). Not as low in calories at the riced ones, but they come in regular cauliflower and broccoli, and then the exceptionally delicious broccoli cheese.

I believe the regulars are ~550 for the entire bag (it's a lot of tots, and they actually taste like tater tots), and~650 for the broccoli and cheese.

Nice! Had no idea cutting food like this existed - thank you! (The only frozen section I walk by at the market is the fro yo)
Looking forward to switching up my go-to veggies.
Unread 03-04-2017, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcahuetej View Post

I was so excited when I saw this a couple of weeks ago and then found out my grocery delivery place and neighborhood store didn't have them. I don't have a car so it is tough to travel to shop (for frozen stuff anyway) but I finally find them at a place nearby and they are awesome. Thanks for the tip!