BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-25-2017, 03:37 AM

Update:
Diet break went really well. I was surprised with how much I was eating and I gained only minimal fat. Mind you, I ate healthy more or less, but was not eating less than 3000 cal a day, as I did not miss on a single piece of cake at all the parties I attended.
Actually gained 4 kg, but I am already down to me pre-diet break weight this morning.
I should have done a diet break long ago, because my sanity is completely back. I feel like the following 2-3 months of dieting are a piece of cake, whereas before the break I was thinking "God, is this ever gonna end?".

Training: Did a heavy full Body workout yesterday, and fasted cardio after caffeine-tyrosine this morning.

Food: We are celebrating my wife´s birthday today and I am having cake, so fasting today until 14:00 to save some calories for the birthday party!

Really happy with how I am changing my behavior, especially considering I was afraid I was gain all the weight back eventually, like the 90% of those folks in clinical studies. Rock on!
Unread 05-09-2017, 11:16 PM

Alright folks, I need your advice. I am three weeks into deficit, which is quite large, my caloric intake is 1700 to 1900 cal, activity levels are 15.000 to 20.000 steps daily and 2 to 3 weight sessions per week. Sleep is good.
However, weight has not moved much in the past three weeks, although I had to buy new jeans bcs old ones are too big. I assume my caloric deficit is towards 1000 cal, so I assume water retention?
Here is a photo of the current state, I would appreciate a BF estimate... I wonder how much I have got to lose to go under 15 finally? Thank you.
http://imgur.com/a/B4oJ8
Unread 05-12-2017, 03:18 PM

I felt like walking today, walking a lot
Hit my personal record: 37.000 steps. Also did upper body heavy weight workout.
Interestingly, I feel no hunger at all despite what I estimate to.be at least 4000 cal expended. Nevertheless, ate 2400 calories, enjoyed a lot of fruits, some excellent cherries and strawberries.
I.am happy with my current physique (photo), but bring on the real leanness in the weeks to come.
To be continued...
http://imgur.com/a/ggCcK

Last edited by funkord : 05-12-2017 at 03:23 PM.
Unread 05-16-2017, 02:36 PM

Update:
I am getting leaner day by day judging by how clothes fit and also the increasing definition in the stomach area.
I find it incredibly easy to cut on high NEAT.
Goal: lose as much fat as possible in the next 4 weeks, ideally 4 kg. I am estimating this would get me to 12% BF.
Here is a photo of current state.
http://imgur.com/a/bXiVl

Last edited by funkord : 05-16-2017 at 02:40 PM.
Unread 07-29-2017, 10:16 AM

Default Good job

Fantastic progress ! Keep it up, you'll get there.