BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-13-2017, 12:02 PM

Red face Saturday's power workout mandatory?

Hey all!

I've read through the UD2 book a few times...(and I attempted to search the forum for this answer)....I've been following the recommended cycle (Mon-thurs low carb and reload Thursday PM to Friday PM...Etc)...Which hasn't been an issue for me...BUT, my question is if the power workout on Saturday is mandatory for fat loss focus...
I'm away this weekend and am not going to be around weights heavy enough!!!!
Will doing a makeshift body workout be good enough? Or is there a specific purpose for the power workout that I'm missing?
I mean, I could deadlift my hubby (185lbs) for a few reps ... LOL but I'm just wondering if it's worth stressing about getting a specific amount of reps and heavy enough weights for my full body......HELP!

I'm Ray Colvin on IG (@mrslivefit) and I've been posting about the UD2 on there so feel free to follow along! 😛💪
Unread 02-14-2017, 03:19 AM

If you have to miss one workout, I would get over it. Not a big deal, no matter what program. Do what you can, of course. Life gets in the way.

Besides this, there's no justification for doing it the wrong way.
Unread 02-14-2017, 08:24 AM

If you have read through the book you are missing a fundamental aspect of the diet/scheme. The power workout is not mandatory for fat loss, it is there to create an anabolic response (coupled with all those carbs) to offset any possible muscle loss from the low carb/calorie days. That being said, if you miss a day you miss a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslivefit View Post
Hey all!

I've read through the UD2 book a few times...(and I attempted to search the forum for this answer)....I've been following the recommended cycle (Mon-thurs low carb and reload Thursday PM to Friday PM...Etc)...Which hasn't been an issue for me...BUT, my question is if the power workout on Saturday is mandatory for fat loss focus...
I'm away this weekend and am not going to be around weights heavy enough!!!!
Will doing a makeshift body workout be good enough? Or is there a specific purpose for the power workout that I'm missing?
I mean, I could deadlift my hubby (185lbs) for a few reps ... LOL but I'm just wondering if it's worth stressing about getting a specific amount of reps and heavy enough weights for my full body......HELP!

I'm Ray Colvin on IG (@mrslivefit) and I've been posting about the UD2 on there so feel free to follow along! 😛💪