BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-11-2017, 03:33 AM

Well thanks, that was my first loading but i will do better next time, starting to understand the point.

Next question, im my Gym i dont have machines at all. Monday tuesday workout went fine with squat and Lunges but idk how can i handle the leg parts on thursday and saturday..
I got squat, Lunges and calf raises.. Can i work with that?
Unread 03-11-2017, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPecsPeter View Post
Holly, have you ever done UD2?
No. Restricted food list?

I've done PSMF, not UD2. Never been that lean and don't expect or particularly want to be.

I'm in a FB group with people that are "reversing" (seems like lean/slow bulk to me mostly) and complain about hitting 300-400 grams of carbs.

More that my mind was just boggling at the idea of trying to eat that many carbs in one day. Mine are set about 160 g. Can't imagine eating 900 g without resorting to stuff with sugar.
Unread 03-14-2017, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holly70 View Post
No. Restricted food list?

I've done PSMF, not UD2. Never been that lean and don't expect or particularly want to be.

I'm in a FB group with people that are "reversing" (seems like lean/slow bulk to me mostly) and complain about hitting 300-400 grams of carbs.

More that my mind was just boggling at the idea of trying to eat that many carbs in one day. Mine are set about 160 g. Can't imagine eating 900 g without resorting to stuff with sugar.
I can hit 1200g+ with bread, pasta and rice pretty easily. At that point I could easily eat more.
Unread 03-14-2017, 08:14 AM

Any replies to my question?
Unread 03-14-2017, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfirmo View Post
Any replies to my question?
Not familiar with the workout, so don't know what you are looking for, but you could start here...you have to scroll down some for legs:

http://www.garage-gyms.com/free-weig...ive-exercises/

@chickenflex

Impressive. I'm thinking you are likely male...young-ish, big, or both.

OTOH I'm an average height old lady and I often don't finish a regular 1/4 pound burger...too full...no soda, not many fries either. Still have no trouble staying fat though. I'm just more draw to high calorie density foods vs. being a volume eater.

Last edited by holly70 : 03-14-2017 at 02:26 PM.
Unread 03-15-2017, 01:13 AM

I'm sure there are old ladies that can eat 1200g carbs easily. Just saying. It's no old feminist dilemma.

I've been reading NYT a bit too much, but I feel somehow offended.

Last edited by squat : 03-15-2017 at 01:17 AM.
Unread 03-15-2017, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squat View Post
I'm sure there are old ladies that can eat 1200g carbs easily. Just saying. It's no old feminist dilemma.

I've been reading NYT a bit too much, but I feel somehow offended.
See that Squat commented...not disappointed.

Said I'm an old lady (over 40), didn't say I'm a feminist.

I always thought I was...you know, equality under the law, equal pay, etc. Now though I dunno if I qualify anymore since I think men and women are different.

Biologically what would be the point of two sexes otherwise? Wouldn't it be more efficient if we were all hermaphrodites?

Entertaining video if you would like to find offense. I think some points are a little over blown, but so many true things IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ABa4RdNPxU
Unread 03-15-2017, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holly70 View Post
See that Squat commented...not disappointed.

Said I'm an old lady (over 40), didn't say I'm a feminist.

I always thought I was...you know, equality under the law, equal pay, etc. Now though I dunno if I qualify anymore since I think men and women are different.

Biologically what would be the point of two sexes otherwise? Wouldn't it be more efficient if we were all hermaphrodites?

Entertaining video if you would like to find offense. I think some points are a little over blown, but so many true things IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ABa4RdNPxU
Well, to be candid, I am a feminist, and I think your preconception of this difference between a man and woman is problematic. Fat old women manage to eat just as much as men. You can't propogate this myth of weak female stomachs - I don't buy it! Stomach capacity doesn't respond to androgenic hormones or anything. Plenty of fat men and women in the world, but you assume women can't eat high volume, because you can't. Where's the remaining human evidence? I'll point out some to the contrary: The fat old women at buffets. The fat old men have to get giant, saggy scrotum flails to shoo them away, in order to position themselves for greater feeding. The hip girth on fat ancient women vs. fat ancient men gives women a much greater berth while grazing a tabletop buffet. The men set their aura with farts, the women set them with burps - I understand the difference - the battle lines are drawn. If you haven't seen this happening, where have you been? It's scrotum maces and pussy hats, today, at the old country buffet.

This topic has no relevance to sex as it is required to function. Point is, gender is irrelevant.

I know this is a non-issue. Like I'm saying, the nyt is rubbing off on me.
Unread 03-15-2017, 10:55 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonya_Thomas
Unread 03-15-2017, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
Uncle.

Obviously my inability to eat the equivalent of 3000 grams of rice in one day is a mere personal failing.

Most of my meals average 8 oz. by weight...sometimes less. So I would just need to eat about 13 "meals" all carbs to get 900 grams in day. I shouldn't be such a pessimist.