BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-29-2017, 09:52 AM

So I just remembered a big piece of information I wanted to log for my future self!

Just before easter I was about to get my period, PMSing hard and while still on the diet with no reason other than hormones my weight went up first 1kilo from one day to another than the following day another 0.6kgs.

Because I had had no free meal or refeed or workout to justify any weight increase I knew it was hormonal. Had a tiny voice trying to get bigger and bug me saying 'nothing works, no matter how much you try nothing works, something is wrong with you' but I kept my cool and ignored it.

So basically even before I had a diet break and out of the blue I 'gained' almost 2kg in less than 48 hours. Yep. Once I got my period the weight was back to normal. Future me, please remember this!
Unread 04-29-2017, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marimari View Post
Hey A.D., thanks for your message! How are you getting on with the diet?
Sounds that we have very similar stats but different metabolisms . I have a slow metabolism and have only ever lost as much weight as you have in a couple of weeks back in my early 20s! so good for you!! I can't believe you ate 300g of oatmeal!!!!!! haha

And you were right, I think had I stayed on track 100% for the past 2 weeks I'd be weighing somewhere around 74kg! But..... life happened! But, With this diet there is no way not to loose fat so I am happy to be on the right trend overall!

Do you lift too?

I have a pretty active job so I'm constantly walking for 10hrs a night lol otherwise I'd be pretty sedentary apart from working out.

I'm off work right now so I decided to take a diet break and enjoy life a little, also expecting my cycle to start next week so the water weight is there

Yes I do lift! I've only been lifting for less than a year but I love it! It's an addiction for sure

Keep up the good work, I'll be back to it next week!
Unread 05-02-2017, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.D. View Post
I have a pretty active job so I'm constantly walking for 10hrs a night lol otherwise I'd be pretty sedentary apart from working out.

I'm off work right now so I decided to take a diet break and enjoy life a little, also expecting my cycle to start next week so the water weight is there

Yes I do lift! I've only been lifting for less than a year but I love it! It's an addiction for sure

Keep up the good work, I'll be back to it next week!

WOW, that is a pretty active job AD!! That's the big difference in our 'metabolism' haha... My job is desk bound so I make an effort to at least walk an hour a day to get *some* movement in.

Good idea to take a break, hopefully you'll get back to it and loose it all even faster!
Unread 05-02-2017, 04:19 AM

So today is the end of Week 6 which I decided to call Phase 2 Week 1 and I was very frustrated this morning weighing at 77Kgs!!! I did have a free meal on Sunday which involved more glasses of wine than planned so that could be the culprit of this water gain... still... VERY FRUSTRATING!

On the positive side, there is no alternative to it... jut keep going! And eventually my body will let go of the fat.

Also, I was reading some other logs and thought it was worth sharing that my only supplements are: caffeine in 2-3 cups of breakfast tea per day, fish oil, calcium/mag tablets and a multivitamin. No stack.

Also, I have been eating pretty consistently the same or very similar meals which come out at approx 100-110P, 30C, 20-30F. This accounts for carbs in vegetables I eat too since I log on MyFitnessPal.

Onto Phase 2 Week 2.