BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-07-2017, 06:58 AM

Default UD 2.0 Scheduling Recommendations (First Timer)

Hey all, so after reading through the UD 2.0 and it's variations I figured my best bet would be to:

Monday/Tuesday: Depletion (low cal/carb)
Wednesday/Thursday: optional cardio off days (low cal/carb)
Friday: (Morning Workout) Tension day with 30g Carb and 15g Pro Pre-WO and then staring the Carb Load. (approx start time is 12-1)
Saturday: Power Workout and finish remaining carbs for the big load.
Sunday: completely off of training. 10% below maintenance with moderate Macros.

I had to switch up the Carb-Load due to my work schedule. Now the issue: my Carb-Load isn't a "true" 24 hours. It's more use the time I have outside of work for those two days to get in 900-1000 carbs.

I don't foresee this being an issue, but perhaps a more experienced UD2-er could enlighten me
Unread 04-07-2017, 09:14 AM

I have done something similar and it worked out fine. I had my friday morning workout with a similar pre-workout meal, and then just started the carb load pretty soon after that. I am not sure why you would wait until 12 - 1 to start the carb load. I made sure to get the carbs in before I went to bed Friday night.

That being said, if you can't start until 12-1 you can't start until that time. I doubt it will matter but I would still try and get all your carbs in before you go to bed that night.
Unread 04-07-2017, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farrenator View Post
I have done something similar and it worked out fine. I had my friday morning workout with a similar pre-workout meal, and then just started the carb load pretty soon after that. I am not sure why you would wait until 12 - 1 to start the carb load. I made sure to get the carbs in before I went to bed Friday night.

That being said, if you can't start until 12-1 you can't start until that time. I doubt it will matter but I would still try and get all your carbs in before you go to bed that night.
I work out around 10 or 11 in the morning Friday and would only be home 12-1 from the gym early afternoon. I have work at 5:45 so cramming in 1000 carbs isn't plausible. Hence making my "24 hour" refeed more like 24 awake hours
Unread 04-08-2017, 08:50 AM

My start time is really late morning to around noon. I typically workout around 9 am. Also, I work at 5 pm so getting in 1000g of carbs just seems unfeasible. Hence, I felt like my best bet would be to use a 24 hour "awake" window vs a strict 24 hour window.
Unread 04-08-2017, 09:31 PM

You don't get a lunch break and a few breaks throughout the day at work to drink some milk and eat a couple of bagels each time? Is this a job in a Chinese sweat shop making Trump ties?
Unread 04-09-2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCrow View Post
You don't get a lunch break and a few breaks throughout the day at work to drink some milk and eat a couple of bagels each time? Is this a job in a Chinese sweat shop making Trump ties?
I work at a high volume fine dining restaurant requiring constant time with the guests. I get to work at 5 pm and don't leave until midnight sometimes. So, no breaks