BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-10-2017, 10:14 AM

Hi all! Happy hump day! Had a great day yesterday. Ate perfect. Energy was good. But I slept horrible. Was up for a few hours in the middle of the night and could not sleep. I am doing the EC stack but I only took it once around 9am so I don't think it is that? Going to get some sleepytime tea. My friend said it works great for her. So we will see!

Day 3
170.3 (-1.7, -2.8) i'll take it!! Almost under 170!

Going to San Diego June 5 and would love to be in the 150s
Unread 05-12-2017, 10:01 AM

Hello all…..Happy Friday!!!! Long week! Anyway…..

Day 4: 169.3 (-1.0, -3.8)
Day 5: 168.7 (-.6, -4.4)

OMG OMG….it has been so long since I have gained this weight that I have been under 170! For some reason that has been super hard! I feel like its going to be pretty easy from here on out! Been doing well. Doing great with carbs, but I’m probably a little high on fats (39g and 33g). Need to stay under 20. The only “exercise” I have been doing is walking. I am doing a few stepbets and I have to get 10,000-12,000 steps a day or else I lose money! So I have been walking here and there. Nothing that I would consider cardio ( heart rate is around 105). I may reduce the steps once the stepbets are over and see if that affects anything. I think they are all over by the end of the month. Would love to get in the 150’s by June 5 when I go to san Diego, but that might be pushing it! And I REALLY want to be in the 130s by August when I go to Cabo! The weekends are super tough…..but I am going to stick through it. A friend asked me to go to a club Saturday night and I declined. I’m too old to be doing that anyway (44)!! But I know I will want a drink (lets be real….its more fun at a club if you have a drink), and that will make me want to give up the diet for a day, which will turn into 2, 3, 4….who knows. So I am going to be super strict and super boring for a while but it will be worth it in the end 100%!
Unread 05-12-2017, 10:08 AM

Great job Queenie! I can't wait until I am under 170 as well

I totally know what you mean about having to be boring. I have the whole weekend without any plans so far and i'm like "thank gd - no temptations!!" LOL

But you are never too old to go clubbing, at least that's what I tell myself every saturday hahahah when I was young I always thought 40 would feel so old but I'm almost there and I swear I could still be 22 for how I feel, so what the hell, let's go bust some moves
Unread 05-15-2017, 11:14 AM

Weekend went well…..Had a free meal yesterday so happy it only went up .2! Total loss from heaviest is 19.4, soooooo close to 20! If I stay on track I should be around 156-157 by the time I go to San Diego which would be AWESOME! That’s if I lose 0.5 a day which I think is do-able as long as I don’t blow it….I went over on fat over the weekend (had mini binges on almonds) and it didn’t seem to affect losses too much, so I’m sure if I am strict I can do it!

Day 6 167.8 (-0.9, -5.3)
Day 7 166.9 (-0.9, -6.2)
Day 8 167.1 (+0.2, -6.0)

At almost a 20 pound loss I am just starting to see a little bit of a difference. Kinda sad, since before when I was much smaller, if I lost 3 pounds people would notice…now I probably have to lose 30 for people to notice! I don’t think anyone else can see it yet, but clothes feel a bit looser and I have a little more a shape.

I have a free meal set up for Friday….going to have a glass of wine. Looking forward to that. Just have to make sure I don’t use that as an excuse to blow it the rest of the weekend.

Happy Monday all!
Unread 05-16-2017, 10:21 PM

Hello there, I am checking in on your progress here. Looks like you are dropping quite nicely also Good job!