BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > General training questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-28-2017, 10:39 PM

Ok I thought it through and here's the difference in opinion

I'm from Australia and on the street guys wear shorts singlets and thongs even in winter. It's pretty easily to pick the weekend lifter from the world of Warcraft player

Obviously if you got a jacket your gonna need to look like ronnie Coleman before anyone can tell the difference

But who works out to look good big in heaps of clothes??
Unread 04-28-2017, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hectic View Post
Ok I thought it through and here's the difference in opinion

I'm from Australia and on the street guys wear shorts singlets and thongs even in winter. It's pretty easily to pick the weekend lifter from the world of Warcraft player

Obviously if you got a jacket your gonna need to look like ronnie Coleman before anyone can tell the difference

But who works out to look good big in heaps of clothes??
I've just imagined everything you've ever said spoken in an Aussie accent, and have forgiven the entire list of your indiscretions
Unread 04-29-2017, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPecsPeter View Post
I've just imagined everything you've ever said spoken in an Aussie accent, and have forgiven the entire list of your indiscretions
I thought lyle woulda banned me by now
Unread 04-30-2017, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
Martin Berkhan and Greg Gallagher look perfectly non stand out in street clothes. Unless they're wearing tank tops, I doubt most people would realize they are carrying more LBM than 95% of natural trainees ever will.
Not sure who these guys are but people like Chris Jones or Alberto Nunez on youtube are both natural and look great and lean. Although I must admit that Alberto does look smaller in a short when completely diced.. but Cj is pretty lean but still dense and big.. and even Matt Ogus and Jeff Nippad although i dont believe They are natty
Unread 04-30-2017, 09:21 AM

>Clen Jones natty

Nope. Nuņez probably is though, I agree.
Unread 05-03-2017, 08:14 AM

I believe that you can look like you lift while staying at around 10% as a natural - it's all about choosing clothes that fit well enough. But even if you are genetically gifted, it's not a particularly comfortable lifestyle, you must be really dedicated to pull that off. Without steroids, a large majority of people look small in clothes, once they get to the stage-ripped territory. The good news is that your appearance will impress most "normal" people even if you are in the more sustainable 12 to 15% range.
Unread 05-03-2017, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magumi View Post
I believe that you can look like you lift while staying at around 10% as a natural - it's all about choosing clothes that fit well enough. But even if you are genetically gifted, it's not a particularly comfortable lifestyle, you must be really dedicated to pull that off. Without steroids, a large majority of people look small in clothes, once they get to the stage-ripped territory. The good news is that your appearance will impress most "normal" people even if you are in the more sustainable 12 to 15% range.
I disagree. Fit of the clothes doesn't matter. It's an aesthetic decision: wear clothes that fit, or wear clothes that make you look more naked. Either way, you're fit. One way, you look like a ho. Maybe try to look like you're hiding something. That's how the cool dudes roll.
Unread 05-03-2017, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squat View Post
I disagree. Fit of the clothes doesn't matter. It's an aesthetic decision: wear clothes that fit, or wear clothes that make you look more naked. Either way, you're fit. One way, you look like a ho. Maybe try to look like you're hiding something. That's how the cool dudes roll.
I see that you, for one, haven't quite found the holy grail yet
Unread 05-03-2017, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squat View Post
Good answer.

Personally, I prefer the inconspicuous look. Looking like a prototypical meathead is not cool; being strong and fit and healthy is.
Unread 05-03-2017, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magumi View Post
Good answer.

Personally, I prefer the inconspicuous look. Looking like a prototypical meathead is not cool; being strong and fit and healthy is.
If that's your attitude, you'll never get the full respect you deserve from all your years of relentless hard work