BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-09-2017, 10:17 AM

Default PSMF and SARMS Ostarine and Cardarine

Hi there,

I was wondering what anyone's thoughts were on using Sarms like Ostarine and Cardarine (know it's not really a SARM) while on the PSMF diet?

Since Ostarine prevents muscle loss and promotes fat loss, and Cardarine will make your body burn your fat stores for energy over fat in your diet and prevents muscle loss...

And at the same time both will give you much more endurance in the gym, would these allow you to do more weight exercise while on PSMF without losing more muscle? And without putting on weight?

And therefore help you lose more body fat then just the diet while keeping more muscle?

Or is this just too much to ask of your body? Could it still spike your cortisol up and make you put on fat instead of losing fat?

Any thoughts welcome!
Unread 05-10-2017, 02:15 PM

use drugs that actually work (anabolic steroids, gh, t3). baby-mild doses of those will give you better results than lgd/ostarine/cardarine/gw/whatever.
Unread 05-12-2017, 05:02 AM

I'm sure it will,

But the side effects are very scary and very serious!

I'm sure they can be quite dangerous even in small doses?
Unread 05-12-2017, 06:18 AM

Considering dbol and similar have been used for decades? The sides are very well known. SARMS on the other hand haven't been in widespread use for nearly as long as something like dbol.

Unless you have a pre-existing liver condition or something like that, small doses of dianabol will not kill you. Also, the idea that the risk of using steroids like dbol are considerably worse than the risks of using SARMS is not totally accurate.

In general, any legal alternatives to well known steroids will either be worthless or more hazardous to your health than steroids that have been used for decades and are quite well understood.
Unread 05-12-2017, 02:40 PM

Yes, very scary. Anyone who has used steroids died. 100% true.