BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-26-2018, 12:26 AM

Default Clen on UD2

Hey all,

I found a couple posts from 2010 about running clen during UD2. Seems like the common recommendation was Sunday - Tuesday dosing would be fine, but dosing needs to be stopped by Wednesday to allow insulin sensitivity to restore to normal before the carb load.

I'm unsure why you wouldn't be able to use it Wednesday. Clen has a 36 hour half life and the carb load begins in the evening on Thursday, so a morning dose on Wednesday should be completely cleared by the carb load.

That's not the main point in this post though. My real question is: could this be run for a full 8 weeks without ketotifen? I'd imagine 3 days would be enough to resensitize the beta receptors to some extent.

Also, opinions are welcome on if this would even be as/more effective as just taking EC on the diet days. Appetite and side effects aren't really issues, so I'm talking strictly from a metabolism - boosting standpoint.
Unread 02-26-2018, 03:37 AM

1. Use EC for extended dieting
2. Use clen (or albuterol, which is even better) for short burst dieting unless you have ketotifen

Quoting a guy from FB group:

Personal experience in unison with UD2:

Clen: 1) shines with t3. 2) Personally, made me sleepy. 3) Tachycardia very apparent. 4) Fast fat loss but faster with T3.

This was with no AAS support. I did not lose muscle, but due to T3 depleting glycogen, my carbups began suffering around week 2.

Albuterol: 1) Stronger than EC. 2) Shines as a stack with caffeine and albuterol 3) Tachycardia not as apparent 4) Fat loss is slower than Clen. 5) Some muscle gain due to leucine retention. 6) Due to leucine retention if using ingredients to induce cellular swelling (not pump products), depletion will be harder and fat loss won't be as apparent (with UD2).

Conclusion: albuterol is safer. If you're competing, use clen. If you're an enthusiast, albuterol is nicer/cleaner and has a shorter half life (dose dependent).

I *suspect* that the shorter half life might allow albuterol to work longer as well compared to clen. My basis for this is that not only does clen hit the b-2 harder but it's continuous: with a 36 hour half life and daily dosing, the b-2 get hit around the clock. "EC and presumably albuterol will be out of the system while you're sleeping. So b-2 get a rest (it's well established that they get tired).

Last edited by zLeeKo : 02-26-2018 at 03:42 AM.
Unread 02-26-2018, 03:34 PM

I actually have some t3 on hand but I'm afraid to try it (worried about thyroid being messed up after cycle). Surprisingly, I haven't had any bad experiences the couple times I've run clen, but it's near impossible to get my hands on Albuterol to try it. I've always done traditional 2 weeks on/2 weeks off with clen, but I wondered if taking that 3 day break every week for the carb up would be enough time to allow the beta receptors to resensitize, allowing maybe a 4+ week cycle of it. Guess I could always try it and report back.
Unread 02-27-2018, 03:30 AM

I have few data points althogh a friend using clen has noticed problems with carb storage suggesting that the negative of clen > the effects of his training.

Clen is useful in a handful of very specific situations, usually involving lean athletes with a time crunch to get lean.

And T3 > clen for longer diets. Thyroid WILL recover and can take 2-6 weeks (dose dependent).

Taking too little T3 or taking too much T3 both cause problems. 50mg will lead to muscle loss unless you use AAS. 25mg is a replacement dose. I would say 12.5mg is sufficient.

T3 should not be thought of as a "fat burner". It can increase rates of lipolysis, however it is a very complicated and powerful hormone that should be used responsibly. More does not equal more fat loss, as most bros think.

T3 is not a compound that you want to run for short durations (or constantly drop/reintroduce), if you are going to use T3, plan on using it for no less than a few months.

For greatness, combine clen and T3. Because, guess what drops on a diet.: among other things, T3 and nervous system output. And metabolic rate. And body temperature.

And that's why clen/T3 is so potent as a fat burner.

You could run the T3 cycle then when you stop the T3, use clen for 2 weeks to prevent any fat gain while your thyroid is sluggish.

On the other hand, if you're just an average Joe and recreational lifter, just use EC: best balance, IMO, of benefits vs. long-term effects for long-term dieting.

Last edited by zLeeKo : 02-27-2018 at 03:33 AM.
Unread 02-27-2018, 03:40 AM

Dear brother PhysiologyIsPhun,

There is nothing more essential, than own experience. Forget all this reviews of others and make your own experience.

I just started 2 months ago a basic diet recommended by Lyle on the main page with his SFP-Patch and Stack Nr.3. I got rippes from 18 % bodyfat to 8 % in only 5 weeks. Before I started I've never ried Ephedrine before and Metoprolol. I read so many different reviews about this two drugs, but I decided to give it a try and nothing bad happened.

I also wanted to give Clen and T-3 a try, but I was so scared that side effects will come and read so man y bad reviews from people about it (,,Don't ry it, it will destroy your heart" or ,,Clen doesn't work" ,,T-3 is this and that" bla bla bla).

Then I started 6 weeks ago my UD 2.0 cycle and after the 3th week I started with T-3 (25 mg daily, but not on the Refeed day) and after the 4th week with Clen supplementation after so man doubts.

Holy I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post., I never expected that, but through T-3 I feel myself more comfortable, active and not brain dead, not mentally stressed. Clen is amazing and Im still on it in the last week of my cycle now before going to holiday. It has less side effects than EC which made me all the time nervous, uncomfortable and give damn cold hands and feets (especially more bad in the winter time here now, only the boost before exercise is amazing).

I also tried, what many people scared, Clen, T-3 and Yohimbine with 200 mg Caffeine and 2 gr. Tyrosine on days 3-4 before cardio. Nothing happened, heart rate was normal and I didn't have any side effects. So, for those who always wanted to know it: Clen + Yohimbine + Caffeine = Nor problem and is possible.

Through Clen and T-3 I got completely ripped from 8 % to 5 % (Im ,,natural", no AAS).

I started: 60 mg, 80 mg, 80 mg, 80 mg, 90 mg, 90 mg, 100 mg.

So give it a try, don't exaggerate doses, stick to Lyle's recommondations with 25 mg T-3 and Clen 80-120 mg (Try to find your tolerance limit, but not forget that Clen has some side effects which go away in the beginning).

Regards.
Unread 02-27-2018, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
Dear brother PhysiologyIsPhun,

There is nothing more essential, than own experience. Forget all this reviews of others and make your own experience.

I just started 2 months ago a basic diet recommended by Lyle on the main page with his SFP-Patch and Stack Nr.3. I got rippes from 18 % bodyfat to 8 % in only 5 weeks. Before I started I've never ried Ephedrine before and Metoprolol. I read so many different reviews about this two drugs, but I decided to give it a try and nothing bad happened.

I also wanted to give Clen and T-3 a try, but I was so scared that side effects will come and read so man y bad reviews from people about it (,,Don't ry it, it will destroy your heart" or ,,Clen doesn't work" ,,T-3 is this and that" bla bla bla).

Then I started 6 weeks ago my UD 2.0 cycle and after the 3th week I started with T-3 (25 mg daily, but not on the Refeed day) and after the 4th week with Clen supplementation after so man doubts.

Holy I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post., I never expected that, but through T-3 I feel myself more comfortable, active and not brain dead, not mentally stressed. Clen is amazing and Im still on it in the last week of my cycle now before going to holiday. It has less side effects than EC which made me all the time nervous, uncomfortable and give damn cold hands and feets (especially more bad in the winter time here now, only the boost before exercise is amazing).

I also tried, what many people scared, Clen, T-3 and Yohimbine with 200 mg Caffeine and 2 gr. Tyrosine on days 3-4 before cardio. Nothing happened, heart rate was normal and I didn't have any side effects. So, for those who always wanted to know it: Clen + Yohimbine + Caffeine = Nor problem and is possible.

Through Clen and T-3 I got completely ripped from 8 % to 5 % (Im ,,natural", no AAS).

I started: 60 mg, 80 mg, 80 mg, 80 mg, 90 mg, 90 mg, 100 mg.

So give it a try, don't exaggerate doses, stick to Lyle's recommondations with 25 mg T-3 and Clen 80-120 mg (Try to find your tolerance limit, but not forget that Clen has some side effects which go away in the beginning).

Regards.
"Try it and see what happens" is the stupidest advice you can offer someone.

Someone seeking for advice should accept advice from people more knowldgeable than him. If someone wants to just "try it" he should not ask for advice in the first place.
Unread 02-27-2018, 04:08 PM

,,advice from people more knowldgeable "...

But who are this knowledgeable people and who say that they are knowledgeable?

My doctor said when I take Ephedrine 20mg with 200 caffeine 3x a day or Clen 80 mg daily my heart will be destroyed and I will die. He says Protein-Shakes doesn't work and I should take Protein from nuts, soy and cheese.

So according to you, I should had listened to him right because he is more ,,knowledgeable"?

PhysiologyIsPhun, give it a try and stick to Lyle's hints.

Regards.
Unread 02-27-2018, 05:02 PM

Eh, no point in arguing over all the details. I wouldn't be able to do a long enough cycle for t3 as I only have 30 12.5mcg doses (got it from a friend because he didn't want it). My main curiousity is whether 3 days off per week of clen is enough to allow beta receptor resensitization to the point you could run it for 6-8 weeks. I feel that there is not much information anywhere as this is a very specific, very unusual scenario we're talking about. In that regard, I really think the only way to know if it will work is to try it for myself (and of course report back). I don't believe there would be any serious health consequences to this, my main concern is just that clen would lose it's effectiveness over the course and EC would be the better option.

That being said, does anyone have any specifics to look out for that the clen may not be working as well? My gut instinct says if I stop getting the hand shakes and elevated heart rate a few hours after dosing, the dose is too low and I need to increase. Once I've maxed out around 120mcg or so and the symptoms subside, I've probably overdone it and am no longer seeing the benefits.
Unread 02-28-2018, 01:15 AM

Ok, as most people asking for advice, you already decided what to do before you opened the thread, now you're just waiting for affirmation.

I told you it's stupid idea, but do as you wish. I'm done.
Unread 02-28-2018, 06:43 PM

Clen blows. One drug I won't use again. Little affect, too much sides. Ec is good, ec+t3 rocks too. I'm pretty convinced most of the clen/t3 stack is the latter's benefits.