BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Stubborn Fat Solution
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-12-2015, 05:18 AM

Default Can Yohimbine HCL cause vasoconstriction?

I have recently started using Yohimbing HCL in a fasted state at 17.5mg. The side effects I get do not seem to be in keeping with a lot of the reports I have read. I feel cold on the product, my extremities in particular get very cold - my hands and feet in particular. I also have constant goose bumps.

To say this is also used as a sex enhancer seems bizarre to me since, quite frankly my d!ck shrivels up on the stuff! All these things sound like decreased blood flow to me. Should I not be having the opposite effects since my understanding was that it was increased blood flow to the extremities that helped the stubborn fat loss?

The only side effect I have that seems normal on Yohimbine is the increased sweating during cardio and perhaps some increased alertness.

I would be grateful for any advice.
Unread 02-12-2015, 11:08 AM

I had a similar experience. I think being lean and glycogen depleted also contributes to this. I am also interested to hear from others.
Unread 02-12-2015, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkzyy View Post
I had a similar experience. I think being lean and glycogen depleted also contributes to this. I am also interested to hear from others.
Interesting to hear. I'm currently 8-9% body fat, so you could be on to something.
Unread 02-12-2015, 07:05 PM

I don't feel cold but get the cold hands doing cardio on YCL. Another side effect I get is that my heartrate goes way up and there is alot of sweating involved.

My dose is 15mg and I only take it before cardio together with caffeine and L-tyrosine

My 2015 UD2 Saga

My Fourteen Day (14-Day) UD2 Log