BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-19-2009, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles.Buckley View Post
You can still play it today - even on modern systems.

google for "scummvm" - it lets you play all the old classics like monkey island and more.
I actually have that on my ipod.
Unread 11-19-2009, 06:09 PM

Disgaea god damn it!! I just love this game(the first one Afternoon of Darkness, on the psp though)! So much fun, so genious, this is just pure fun put under a very simple shell.

God of War-series for the PS2...I just love Kratos(his personality and body), and as I'm cutting now I'm also getting his beard and I just shaved my head..
Ripping and slashing humanoids and monsters have never been so much fun before.

The PS2 just have soooo many great games, mine is also modded so I don't have to buy games(although I do cause I'm a nerd).

Tekken 5 is pretty awesome as well.

I'm also gonna try to finish Front Mission 4 which is a strategic mech-rpg-thingy game. Turnbased strategic games seem to be what I really enjoy, and once in a while the occasional murdering game.
Unread 11-23-2009, 02:37 PM

I just can't get into persona 4, i don't know why everyone likes this game soo much. Guess its just not my taste.
Unread 11-23-2009, 02:45 PM
Administrator

As goofy as this may sound, I also really like the Lego games. Star wars 1 and 2 were the cream of the crop, Indiana Jones was ok and Batman was somewhere in the middle. But they are quite fun and have enough 'grinding to get everything' to make playing them take a while.

I also agree about the God of War games. Played through them again recently and eagerly awaiting GoW3 next year.
Unread 11-23-2009, 02:56 PM

Lego Star Wars rocks. I agree that the other one's were sort of meh...I think at this point, they are just churning them out without any real attention to detail.
Unread 11-23-2009, 02:59 PM

I've always wanted to play the God of War games. Unfortunately, I have an XBox 360 and I'm too cheap to buy a second console at the moment.
Unread 11-23-2009, 03:27 PM

GoW is awesome, but I am not sure I would buy a second system just to play it, either...although PS2 systems are probably pretty cheap at the moment and only going to get cheaper.
Unread 11-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Administrator

I think you can get teh PS Slim for like $99. I imagine when they price Drop PS3 (or did they already), you can get one even cheaper.
Unread 11-23-2009, 03:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radaar View Post
Lego Star Wars rocks. I agree that the other one's were sort of meh...I think at this point, they are just churning them out without any real attention to detail.
Indiana Jones seemed to have some coding issues. A lot of collision detection and pathfinding problems really bugged me. Stuff that didn't occur in the Star Wars games.

There is also a jump in the IJ game (to get a bonus something) that is literally impossible to make. These are supposed to be kids games and most of it is not really that hard. This one jump, you literally have to time it to the microsecond or you won't make it...ever.

And your buddies often just get stuck, refusing to follow you. Or standing where you're going to respawn so they knock you into lava/death again.