BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-27-2009, 04:25 PM
Banned

Thanks for your responses.

jp471, I live in a country in the European union and we don't have problems with the food. BUT our doctors suck. May be I am a little bit biased because I had to live through 10 surgeries because of one mistake made by a doctor. But you get my point.

Hannah, I'd check it out. Thank you.

lylemcd, I really love your sense of humour and I thought that if you write in this tread you will say something like "wear gloves!" or "don't go outside!". The funny thing is that my extremities are cold as hell even when I'm inside. For example I wake up and 3 mins later my hands are cold while my body is ok.
Today I visited a doctor (for a different reason) and we were in the same room with the same clothes for 2 hours. When he touched my hands he was like "WTF". And it was only a minute after I told him "...and by the way my hands are always cold"
Unread 11-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Administrator

I believe low thyroid status can cause that issue with extremity coldness but I'm sure a bunch of other things can too.
Unread 11-27-2009, 06:01 PM
Banned

At the moment I am considering a full hormonal status check. So I should check the hormones made by the thyroid gland, correct?
If it's not a problem for you, can you please point out all the things that can cause the problem??

So far Hannah's Raynaud's disease looks like triggerd from stress and... actually what makes the thyroid function go low? Except dieting.
Unread 11-30-2009, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SturmBG View Post
So far Hannah's Raynaud's disease looks like triggerd from stress and... actually what makes the thyroid function go low? Except dieting.
Stress can trigger an episode *in some* but from my understanding, temperature is the single biggest factor.

And I have the disease.

Unless you’re fingers/toes are turning white in cold weather and going numb to some degree, you probably don’t have Raynaud's unless it’s an extremely mild case.