BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-09-2018, 11:07 AM

Maintained for 3 weeks on the holidays, weight went up 8 lbs. I am back to deficit for the past 7 days, 2 lbs down, but started taking in creatine and did not have a bowel movement for days already (ergo need more fibre in my diet), so accounting for that as well. Current caloric intake is 2300 -2500 per day, activity is 10.000 steps daily and 2 heavy weight workouts per week. Oh yeah, and carrying around my kid around the house every evening for a couple of hours, this bumps up my NEAT. Been really hungry these past days, doing a refeed tomorrow with a highish volume workout. Generally looking to do refeeds every 2 weeks so lets See how that works.
Unread 01-14-2018, 05:50 AM

Weighed in this morning, down 6 pounds in two weeks, of course some of it is water, but lost some fat as well visibly.
Pretty happy with how these first two weeks went.
Unread 01-26-2018, 06:02 AM

I am fighting a really bad injury. Overdid it with volume and intensity last week, and had a workout on Sunday where I had a very strong lower back pain. I could not drive nor walk back home. Had a cortisol injection from my orthopedic doctor and he also put my on very strong pain kilers. Weight spiked 7 lbs immediately next day, its the cortisol I guess. Anyway, I am doing somewhat better but it is going to take a while until I can work out as I am used to. Got to take it easy the coming weeks. Ortho recommended walking to ease the pressure on the spine in the lower back area but even that is painful. This is my first sports injury ever BTW.
Unread 02-21-2018, 03:37 AM

Sorry to hear that, how are?

Learn from my mistakes: Do everything the doctors say and donīt jump back into training before you get the go from them. It is not that bad to be out of the game for some weeks/months. See it at a prolonged maintenance phase to get your mojo back.