BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-21-2018, 06:24 PM

Default 2018 back to 2013

Hi there again.

I'm guilty of starting a number of threads and not finishing them. I was catching up on some of my older threads and my first UD2.0 run I got some really good results. That was back in 2013 now. 4.5 years on and I need to find that drive again.

I was 5-6kgs lighter than I was now and looked like the attachment. My first goal in 2018 is to get back to that photo. https://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=22347 Page 7 i think.

Once there I will reassess where I want to be. Ultimately it will be sub 90kgs with a little less LBM.

Strategy
My stratgegy will be 1lbs of protein per LBM. Small amount of carbs from sweet potatoes rice etc probably not exceeding 100g. Half a banana before and after training. 2000-2400 cals per day.

Training - crossfit, 4-5 per week. Surfing and occasional run 2-3 times per week.

I will log here probably not daily as it can get quite mundane.

My biggest killer will be socially but I am at the time now where I need to think about a few things going forward so some time out from beer etc will be much welcomed. I am not kidding myself but I will have the occasional drink or two but try and keep it in line with overall weekly calorie intake.

Anyway wish me luck.

Starting weight is 101kgs.
Unread 01-21-2018, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neilnacarter View Post
Half a banana before and after training.
Well, is that necessary? Do really like bananas?
Unread 01-21-2018, 09:10 PM

@me_too

Crossfit training is pretty taxing on no to low carbs. Especially since we are into lactate threshold training. I am not doing a low carb diet.

Why would you say not to eat a banana?
Unread 01-29-2018, 05:27 PM

Week 1 update.

Week 1 was a good success. No starving myself. Had a weekend away with some drinks, did some good training and surfing. Eating whilst camping wasnt exactly on point but the surfing keep the calorie deficit happening.

Total weight loss 1.5kg. Current on day 2 of Week 2 and at 99.5kg. The average is below 100kg now.

With that in mind I have added another goal. The goal is to ensure that I do not average over 100kgs ever again.

I'd say BF is hovering around 17-18% at the minute.

This week I will continue to surf and hit up crossfit and maybe a couple of easy runs.
Unread 01-30-2018, 02:53 AM

Good luck and well done so far, I hear you about never going over 100KG again :-)
I was a happy 95kg last April then let myself get to 109KG by 2nd Jan. I've lost 5kg this month so feel your pain :-)
Unread 02-05-2018, 04:48 PM

I think at our weights the water fluctuations are the most annoying. Especially of the body decides to retain water for whatever reason hence why I have taken to averages rather than individual spikes.

Week 2 update.

Highlights
Low point at 99.3kg.
Average below 100kg for the week.
Back into crossfit, surfing and a little bit of running.

Low lights
Sore achilles. Need to do some mysofacial release on my calfs.
Bit of binge eating but exercise neutralled that out.

Bring on week three.