BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > General diet questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-21-2018, 06:23 PM

Default Article on Hydration?

Hey Lyle,

I enjoy your writing style, and I LOVED your technical articles on calories, nutrient storage and oxidation, etc etc. Itís so hard articles that explain things in such detail and context, so that you understand the WHY because what youíre doing, rather than the generic ďjust do this or thatĒ.

Anyway, gushing aside, I was wondering if you could do a detailed article like that on hydration - itís impact on fat loss would be cool since thatís my goal (using your SFPís to get to single digit body fat right now), but a general article for any goal would be cool, as well.

If one already exists somewhere on the main site, or if itís mentioned in one of your books (havenít come across it in there), Iíd appreciate being shown where to find it (all I know is that you advocate 5 clear urinations/day, with at least 2 after training).

If thatís all thatís needed on the subject, then donít worry about it I guess lol but I enjoy knowing the logic behind what Iím doing.

Regards, and thanks for reading.