BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Stubborn Fat Solution
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-24-2018, 11:41 AM

Default diet/meal timing on Yohimbine HCL

What of when should I eat on Yohimbine HCL?

I am planning to take this supplement to help the "stubborn" fat under my nipples which causes a puffy appearence- I have already gone to an endocrinologist who has ruled out gyno. I say this fat is "stubborn" because I initially lost a lot of weight, and have reached around 11-12%bf, but the problem persists.

I have read that yohimbine is most effective when done with fasted cardio. Understood. But when should my next meal be? And I understood insulin blunts the effects, so should I refrain from eating carbs? Or is this irrelevant, considering all food raises insulin?

Basically, is a keto diet/low carb diet needed with yohimbine supplementation? What is the eating/fasting window like?

Thanks!
Unread 08-27-2018, 11:38 PM

after you ingest yohimbine with other components such as caffeine, egcg, l-tyrosine, theanine or whatever you ingest pre-cardio.
the moment you ingest yohimbine (immediately after waking up) and during the time you get dressed and prepare for your cardio...the moment you start your cardio + 2 hours you should refrain from eating (to make the most out of it).
after that eat whatever you like. doesnt matter carbs or not. cause thats the yohimbine's elimination half life in our system.
and no, keto low carb diet is not needed with yohimbine supplementation. just classic diet approach with caloric restriction for fat loss. yohimbine is an aid to fat loss here.
gl to you
Unread 08-28-2018, 07:29 AM

Not much stubborn fat at double digits yet.