BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-17-2019, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by relos View Post
And I re-gained half of what I lost from developing weird eating patterns afterwards.
Keeping cravings under control by moving forward in a cycle and in the first days after finishing it is an odyssey and requires a lot of willpower. But in general terms, you should do a diet and train if you want to take advantage of running DNP.
Unread 02-18-2019, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
Keeping cravings under control by moving forward in a cycle and in the first days after finishing it is an odyssey and requires a lot of willpower. But in general terms, you should do a diet and train if you want to take advantage of running DNP.
Best thing I ever learned to do to keep DNP cravings under control is to not RFL on it. My first run with DNP blew up spectacularly because I tried to RFL. Low carbs combined with it was a recipe for disaster. Also several pieces of fruit throughout the day during a moderate carb diet or during a very bad craving seemed to get me through it fairly easily.
Unread 02-18-2019, 11:33 PM

I do not like hydrates, they make you too hot.

My remedy is the following: not to exceed the doses or/and duration of the cycle from which you know you will not be able to resist eating I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.. Keep doses lower and less days, train lift, cardio and diet, and you will take advantage of the drug without its drawbacks.