BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > General training questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-08-2019, 06:30 AM

Default Spinning Bike Vs Recumbent Bike

Hey guys,

Recently I started to cycle after seeing my friend's Peleton Bike which looked awesome. I'm not going to spend that much money and get one, and I don't even need the classes. I plan to put an exercise book in my room and watch TV while I ride it. I figure it's a good way to do more cardio while just staying at home, plus it doesn't take up too much space. I've really been enjoying spinning a lot lately in addition to lifting!

My thing is, the regular bike seats are uncomfortable on my I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post. sometimes. And i've only been using them for 5 minutes before my weight and 5 minutes after, so I figured for longer sessions my I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post. might hurt a lot. I tried the Recumbent bike too and it has a much bigger seat and was more comfortable. So does it matter which one I use? Is one better than the other? The main difference is the recumbent bike has a bigger seat and also back support. My friend told me NOT to go with the Recumbebent because the back support makes it too easy and I should jyust get a regular spinning bike and put a gel seat on it. What do you guys thuink>?