BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > The Protein Book
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-16-2010, 04:42 PM

Post Trueprotein

Hey i got some question on what would be a perfect mix for pre on post workout blend as during the day. this what im currently using as of right now. It from Trueprotein as well ProteinFactory,
1)-40% Micellar Casein, 10% Hydrolyzed Whey Protein High Grade, 15% Hydrolyzed Casein, and 35% Whey Protein Isolate (CFM)
2) 50% Whey Protein Isolate Microfiltrated, 40% Hydrolyzed Whey Protein High Grade and 10% Hydrolyzed Whey Isolate Ultra Grade.
3) 30% milk protein isolate
25% micellar casein
45% whey protein isolate CFM
THIS ALL ARE DIFFERENT MIXES THAT I USE, so i need some help and ideas on what i should i add or take out.
* what other supplment should i use as well with these supplments, i currently take( NAC, MILK THISTLE,JOINT SUPPORT, ALPHA LIPOIC ACID)
Unread 11-22-2010, 09:42 PM

All those seem like pretty pointless mixes. Wasting money on the hydrolyzed stuff and MPI is just an 80/20 split of casein/wpi.

For PWO you could do an oldshool 40% WPI, 50% Maltodextrin, 10% Dextrose , or all WPI + some form of suger or just chocolate milk.

For an all around powder, something with casein would be best so pur MPI or a mix of Micellar Casein and WPI. You could throw in some whole egg protein for fun.

Simple is usually better and cheaper.

As for supplements all that stuff sounds like garbage, try fish oil, vitamin D3, a multivitamin and some creatine if you want. Probiotics and digestive enzymes wouldnt be a bad idea either but its not necessary.
Unread 11-23-2010, 12:00 PM

I'd probably get some whey (concentrate, the cheap stuff), and some milk protein isolate. Then mix n match.

Around workouts, more whey.

Any other time, more MPI.

I actually have some carb powder sitting in a tub which I never touch any more. If I want carbs, I'm going to do it more deliciously (milk and fruit and bagels and candy and oh my I'm getting excited).