BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-14-2017, 10:55 AM

Default Burning muscles

So I decided to start a psmf run and would need approx. 160g a day. But unfortunately I am on a "hiking trip". Which means I will be going like 60km a day. So 9 hours of walking everyday. I am afraid that this will lead to a lot of muscle being burned so I upped my protein to 230g a day. Will that be enough or shouldn't you be doing this diet if your activity level is this high? I hope somebody can answer this.
Unread 08-14-2017, 02:20 PM

Maybe it would be a good time to do the ERFL seeing as how you will be getting the mileage. Not too familiar with the protocol I just know that it involves a crap ton of walking everyday, like 7 miles or more

"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
Socrates
Unread 08-15-2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDPbrah View Post
Maybe it would be a good time to do the ERFL seeing as how you will be getting the mileage. Not too familiar with the protocol I just know that it involves a crap ton of walking everyday, like 7 miles or more
Yeah and bring some emergency trail-mix just in-case it becomes too much...I'm 3 weeks into RFL and just walking up a broken escalator I can feel the quads burning. I dunno how anyone can do 9 hours of hill climbing on a very limited diet.
Unread 08-15-2017, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjr74 View Post
Yeah and bring some emergency trail-mix just in-case it becomes too much...I'm 3 weeks into RFL and just walking up a broken escalator I can feel the quads burning. I dunno how anyone can do 9 hours of hill climbing on a very limited diet.
Yea no kidding, maybe not a grand idea to attempt a starvation diet in the wilderness.
I just imagine the anguish your companions would have when you guys realize your lost and you didn't bring adequate sustainance.

Friend: ok so we have food for how many days?
You: umm well I thought it would be a good idea to go on a starvation diet
Friend: haha can always count on you to bring the mood up.. so seriously brah.. what do you got there in your backpack
You: welll I have a bit of beef jerky and some protein powders
Friend:....

"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
Socrates
Unread 08-17-2017, 01:34 PM

Familiar problem here too, walking from the parking lot brings a nice burn across the legs, she says.
She read this hiking thing and burst out laughing, like "good luck there".